• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I finally beat that boss. But I'm stuck in the Underwater tunnel :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Talking of themes, eheheheh... =w= -fangirls over Bloo's theme and forgets the answer she was supposed to give-
    OMG yes. I mean really, Axel and Roxas? They're two peas in a pod or -[insert dirty joke here]- And thanks. I picked it myself :3. It's supposed to represent how Axel gave Roxas purpose.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I kinda saw it coming, and was like... Don't you dare... You dare do that, and I will kill you myself. >:O

Then he did. x_x And I used the Bond of Flames Keyblade until I got Ultima; Bond of Flames is now my second Keyblade for Final Form on that file.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Soooo, who here went to NYCC/NYAF? They had a giant Square Enix booth with demos of FF14 and Re:coded~ Apparently FF14 is on the computer, which makes me extremely happy.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I don't know exactly what NYAF is, but NYCC was the New Your ComiCon held this weekend, Riolu. Tis something that I wanted to attend, but.... I decided to NOT spend all the money and am instead saving (most of) it. Apparently, they had a bunch of SE stuff displayed. I heard also that, and correct me if I'm wrong, they had a demo station for the 3DS set up, too, did they not? >.>

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I was watching a stream on Capcom-Unity (Capcom's official forums) of the New York Comic Con, but I was only watching for Marvel vs Capcom 3 news, I didn't know Square-Enix was there.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    Quick question, how many of you would actually buy BBS:FM? Assuming funds aren't an issue, would you get it? Depending on the content over the English version, do you find it worth the buy?

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I'll probably buy it if it releases over here, along with the KH Cloud costume for Dissidia 012. Honestly, I'm hoping that the thing that Nomura's planning for the 10 year anniversary of Kingdom Hearts is re-releasing Kingdom Hearts Final Mix & Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ remastered for PS3 (and maybe 360 & Wii), then releasing it in North America & Europe as well.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I wouldn't buy it alone, but like Crys says, if it were part of a set of FM then yeah.

Did Nomura ever say why there was no FM for Days? I could imagine it being because of the amount of space on a card or something...

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Re:Coded is freaking HARD D:<.
    I am stuck D:
    I raged alot in this game. xDD.

and Days I doubt they will be a FM, BBS FM was already made, so I dont think days will get a Final Mix hence they packed everything on the chip already FM would be pointless.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I definitely remember Nomura saying there would be no fm for Days. Not only is the cartridge already full but nothing bit the ability to play multiplayer alone was added for the English game. And I get the feeling that, of all the titles in the series, Days was the one that was more filler for the sake of cashing in on the ds crowd than anything else. :[

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    So... just saw the Re:Coded secret ending.

Spoiler:

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I disagree, 358/2 Days wasn't filler (if anything, KH3D will be, since Nintendo asked for a KH game on the console).

However, here's my theory on why there wasn't a FM for Days. Its simple really, it was more like Chain of Memories, it wasn't one of the main games. One could argue that Birth by Sleep wasn't either, but Nomura said it was just as important as a main game, saying to think of it as more of a Kingdom Hearts Zero then a side game like CoM or Days, but it couldn't be named like a numbered title because a numbered title must have Sora as the main character. As with CoM & Days, Coded/reCoded probably won't be getting FMs either. Again, one could say that reCoM & reCoded are FMs, but their really more like remakes, hence the 're' instead of 'Final Mix'.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I still think of it as filler, tbh. :( There's very little it brought to the series that it didn't retcon right back out. I mean, it gave us explanations for what happened on Roxas's side between KH1/COM/KH2, but if Days had never existed, I can't think of anything important we'd be missing from the plot that couldn't have been tossed into a quick cutscene in FM+ or BBS, really. :(

Back