• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Final Fantasy Type 0 looks good. Haven't looked to much into the new games coming out after my recent let down in Square games, my latest 2 being Nier and FF13 but this looks good and will defo be getting it.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Meh, I still need to beat Final Fantasy XIII, I'm a little stuck on it, not in the story, just at the boss, I'm training to beat him, I havent played it since March tho, Since I started to play other games more. Also, I can't wait till Versus, It looks pure bad ass IMO. :D

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Oh, yeah. Versus looks really good. xDD;;
    I'm mainly looking forward to how the story and characters are going to unfold, cause you know, Nomura's pretty good at that. xD;

Welcome to the club, Bonechill! Which Kingdom Hearts game do you like the most?
    Actually, I'll turn that into a topic question. :D

Which Kingdom Hearts game do you like the most, and why?

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    Sweet!

Well mine is Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep for ovious reasons. But it could possibly be ((Just put it in spoiler tabs in case somebody hasn't heard.))
    Spoiler:
    When it finally arrives

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    If people haven't heard of Dream Drop Distance, I don't see why you can't say it. xD;
    In fact, I'll dump the trailer right here.

Yeah it been announced a while ago. I may get it. Not in Nihongo(Japanese) tho, I have to get a JPN 3DS for that and I dont have the cash, Maybe when I get a job.

My favorite KH game has to be

Square-Enix Fan Club

or

Square-Enix Fan Club

Good game (: Specially KHIIFM+ (:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Oh mah gah, I had a heart attack when I couldn't see the club listed on the page ;__;

... Then I realised we'd been changed to the Square-Enix club and I felt like an idiot. xD;

Favourite KH game is either II or BBS. Both made me experience a wealth of emotions, and I've poured most of my KH gaming time into them because of that.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

FFXIII-2 Story
    Spoiler:

FFXIII-2 Screenshots.
    Spoiler:

Looks like more of the same. I still like the style it has, but those textures seem way lower. Of course, it is still being developed, so there's that.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Honestly, I'm disappointed for two reasons:

1) I thought Serah was one of the dullest characters in FF history so I don't want her to be a main character this time around,

and

2) This game seemingly uses the same battle system and I loved the battle system so now I feel obliged to buy this and I was hoping to avoid it, lmao. :(

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Whew...I haven't posted in a long while. Except now Kingdom Hearts is my latest obsession. I've obsesssssssed with it, seriously.

I'm going to finish Days soon. D: I don't want it to end. What really bugs me is that I only have a DS, so the only games I can play are Re:coded, and Days, both of which I own. The ending of Re:coded really got me excited too.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I want to join this club (I'm a Kingdom Hearts fan)! My favorite game is BBS, but I wish I can play BBS: Final Mix, but I don't understand Japanese... I like how you use commands in it, like Re:coded but R:c isn't as fun, it's almost like a repeat of KH1 (besides the ending).

I started playing Days on an emulator, but I want the game myself to play as it seems so fun. I was on Day 50 something but I stopped as I wanted to keep the rest for when I buy it.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Honestly, I'm disappointed for two reasons:

1) I thought Serah was one of the dullest characters in FF history so I don't want her to be a main character this time around,

and

2) This game seemingly uses the same battle system and I loved the battle system so now I feel obliged to buy this and I was hoping to avoid it, lmao. :(

Well, Serah was never really given a chance. She was used only to advance the plot for most of the game, and the only parts she did get were pretty unspectacular. At least she doesn't sing?

The battle system will also be better apparently(like the rest of the game), but this can only mean two things for me; character switching and no leader death. Those two huge flaws almost ruined the game for me.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Yeah, probably. Re:Coded is my least favourite game ever (not just in the franchise, but out of all the games I've ever played XD) so I'm definitely not a fan.
    I want to join this club (I'm a Kingdom Hearts fan)! My favorite game is BBS, but I wish I can play BBS: Final Mix, but I don't understand Japanese... I like how you use commands in it, like Re:coded but R:c isn't as fun, it's almost like a repeat of KH1 (besides the ending).

I started playing Days on an emulator, but I want the game myself to play as it seems so fun. I was on Day 50 something but I stopped as I wanted to keep the rest for when I buy it.
    You should learn katakana at the very least because when you sound that alphabet out, the words are almost always in English. Katakana is used for essentially everything--mini-games, keyblades, commands, and so on. The cutscenes are all in English (except the extra stuff with Aqua at the end) so it's really easy to pick up. I might be a bit biased though since I'm actually more comfortable playing BBS in Japanese so I jumped right into it easily. xD;
    Well, Serah was never really given a chance. She was used only to advance the plot for most of the game, and the only parts she did get were pretty unspectacular. At least she doesn't sing?

The battle system will also be better apparently(like the rest of the game), but this can only mean two things for me; character switching and no leader death. Those two huge flaws almost ruined the game for me.
    I think the game would be a bit too easy if they tweaked the battle system that way, but I agree that it should be doable. :( Drove me nuts in the missions where you need Vanille's Death because I suck at healing so my party would die off so quickly since I couldn't recognize when to use Death and when to heal. ;_; And that final boss with Death? CHEAP. I died two or three times to that.

And Serah had enough of a role, imo. You learn more about her story than you do some of the party, really. >_> And she was still bland and boring. I have no idea why the Japanese fandom adores her so much.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I think the game would be a bit too easy if they tweaked the battle system that way, but I agree that it should be doable. :( Drove me nuts in the missions where you need Vanille's Death because I suck at healing so my party would die off so quickly since I couldn't recognize when to use Death and when to heal. ;_; And that final boss with Death? CHEAP. I died two or three times to that.
    I think nerfing the "limit breaks" would balance the game more, but I rather liked the limit breaks. But it's not happening it seems. I don't know how they'll make the battle system even better if they're not doing that, because adding new paradigms seems ridiculous.

Some actual gameplay videos this time!

…Leader death. *sigh*
    But there are recruitable monsters, so it's not all bad.

And towns and NPCs too! It's actually looking really good, and I like the style of the game(sans Serah) more than XIII so far. I just hope they have an actual economy and have more stats. Farming adamantoise for gold is probably the worst idea I've heard recently.
    And Serah had enough of a role, imo. You learn more about her story than you do some of the party, really. >_> And she was still bland and boring. I have no idea why the Japanese fandom adores her so much.

I'll still remain hopeful towards her, despite the horrible clothing. Maybe Lightning's disappearance will give her more personality.

Edit: Some more things.
    https://member.eu.square-enix.com/en/blogs/hands-final-fantasy-xiii-2-exclusive-details-revealed
    https://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/06/09/ffxiii_2_team_interview/
    Apparently XIII-2 will have multiple endings.

Last edited:
    Back