• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
  • Ah, I'll look for the download.
    and Damn it, Ruler of the sky almost beat him, but i didnt have Auto life equipped grrrr. oh well I'll face him later and start my ReCoM playthrough, I haven't play that in a good long while

EDIT: LAWL my post count is 555 xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Omg why wouldn't you have auto-life on? @_@ As soon as I got it, it never left my panel system.

ソラ

Years
  • Omg why wouldn't you have auto-life on? @_@ As soon as I got it, it never left my panel system.
    Er, i know, I was putting on alot of fire power to beat him, and i guess it slipped my mind, like i take everything off, and remake a new design for my panels.

and It looks like i can't find Drammatica any where Dx;; I want the soundtrack!

Cherrim

Years
  • I'll up it for you in a sec. :]

The KH songs on it are really amazing. n_n

ソラ

Years
  • I'm listening to The 13th Anthology on youtube. I'm pretty much speechless with this song, seem so amazing TwT;;.
    I need these song on my ipod. thanks alot Lightning you're awesome!

Cherrim

Years
  • Thirteenth Anthology took my breath away the first time I heard it and sometimes still gives me shivers. v_v; Kinda lame on my part but oh well. I just love it that much.

Check your PMs. :3

ソラ

Years
  • Thirteenth Anthology took my breath away the first time I heard it and sometimes still gives me shivers. v_v; Kinda lame on my part but oh well. I just love it that much.

Check your PMs. :3
    Don't blame you. Yoko did an AMAZING job!
    the best damn composer there is imo.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Did anyone hear that, roughly translated from Japanese, Master Xehanort's subordinate was referred to as "Apprentice Vanitas?"

ソラ

Years
  • Did anyone hear that, roughly translated from Japanese, Master Xehanort's subordinate was referred to as "Apprentice Vanitas?"
    the guy that looks like an Samurai? like he has brown hair, and holding a keyblade? lemme get the picture

Spoiler:

EDIT: I misread that wrong I thought you said Terra, Aqua, and Ven's Master >_>. haha Im so lame. but oh well. I let the picture stay if no one knows who he is. but it is a spoiler be warned; and Wow, Vanitas? wtf is that?

Last edited:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Haha, it's an honest mistake. But that guy was newly revealed as well, though I don't think they've given out his name yet. Apprentice Vanitas is the guy with the helmet:

Spoiler:

ソラ

Years
  • Well there is a name translated for the Old man(not Master X), Lemme me check it out
    Spoiler:

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Yeah, Master Erauqs looks pretty awesome.

Drammatica is an album released by Yoko Shimomura with different arrangements of some of her songs from different games. The KH songs in it are The Other Promise, Destati, that new Christmas song in FM+ and a medley of all the Organization themes. n_n; I think I have the KH songs from it uploaded somewhere if anyone wants them, ehehe.
    hmm..what other games does it have on it? Any from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Mario & Luigi: SuperStar Saga, or Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time?
    SMRPG had great music all around, and M&LPiT had epic final boss music, if you haven't heard it, give it a listen sometime. Its one of my top favorite Final Boss themes ever. Sounds very similar to her Kingdom Hearts works.

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
    Final Boss Theme

Oh, and here's a funny pic I found that was created for laughs because of the Disney/Marvel merger.
    halolz-dot-com-kingdomhearts-wolverine-marveldisneymerger.jpg

Last edited:

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • I beat the Dustflier! :D And I had NO Auto-life equipped either. Once you learn the pattern to the attacks it's simple, but deadly if you don't move quick enough. And Zero Gear is a must. I even had to use an Elixir, but hey, I won, yay. :D Hardest superboss in 358/2 Days, completed.

Cherrim

Years
  • Did anyone else notice that the other apprentice is wearing Riku clothes? The hula skirt isn't as noticeable but it's the same clothes that Riku wore after giving into the darkness in KH1 and COM just with a swapped colour set. :( Lol this game both intrigues me and pisses me off with some of the lazy character designing lmfao.

And the other songs on the album are mostly from the Legend of Mana series with... I think Front Mission and the last track is from FFXIII Versus.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Did anyone else notice that the other apprentice is wearing Riku clothes? The hula skirt isn't as noticeable but it's the same clothes that Riku wore after giving into the darkness in KH1 and COM just with a swapped colour set. :( Lol this game both intrigues me and pisses me off with some of the lazy character designing lmfao.
    The reasons for Master Xehanort's clothing resembling the clothing worn by Xehanort's Heartless will likely be revealed during Birth by Sleep, as well as the reason for Vanitas' outfit resembling Riku's Dark Form, minus Riku's crossless Heartless Symbol and different colors. Most likely, Vanitas' & M. Xehanort's outfits being similar to Dark Riku's & Xehanort's Heartless' are connected themselves. There are many theories, but I guess we gotta wait at least until BbS comes out in Japan.

Oh, and so you all know, Vanitas is Latin for Vanity, Nothingness, and Worthlessness. I noticed that Latin seems to be a naming theme for this game, as Terra, Ventus, and Aqua are also Latin for Earth, Wind, & Water.

Last edited:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • On my friend's 358/2 file, she's on day 357, and on level 37. And she beat the game on such a low level.

Back