• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
  • Mitchman, you're mixing up Ven & Vanitas..Vanitas is the apprentice to Master Xehanort. Ventus is the name you looking for, since thats Ven's full name.

Its entirely possible that Terra becomes Xehanort, but I'm not sold on it either. I'm sure Ansem/Xehanort wouldn't remember being Terra and wielding a Keyblade, but Xemnas would, as shown in KHIIFM when he refers to Aqua's Armor & Keyblade as an "old friend", showing that if he was Terra, he obviously knew her and that he was in fact a Keyblade wielder at one time.

However, M. Xehanort did say that they who give themselves to the darkness no longer qualify to wield a Keyblade. However, he and his apprentice are still able to, which confuses me. My personal theory is that Ansem-Xehanort is actually Venitas, since his costume resembles the costume worn by Dark Riku, which I believe he may have gained from Xehanort's Heartless, as well as the similar fighting stance.

Welcome Fruit-kun
    ~Member List Updated~

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • I kinda need help. I want to play as Dual Wield Roxas in Mission mode. but I only got 2 Abilities Unit. I need 3. how do I get one. and the Moogle shop said its sold out Dx.

EDIT: I got it. From a Mission to complete it 100%

Last edited:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • I've got a question. In Chain of Memories Namine explains how memories work and how memories are kept in the heart, and then in Days and KHII the Organization members talk about their memories. How can they even have memories if they don't have hearts?

ソラ

Years
  • I've got a question. In Chain of Memories Namine explains how memories work and how memories are kept in the heart, and then in Days and KHII the Organization members talk about their memories. How can they even have memories if they don't have hearts?
    Probably the part where they said the remember what it feels like to have a heart.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Even so, it's still fairly vague...
    Oh, I think I've got it. Nobodies are suppose to be the empty shell left behind when someone becomes a heartless. Maybe memories are a part of the empty shell? But the the Heartless Ansem aka Xehanort's Heartless has memories as well. This has just been bothering me for the longest time. -_-

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Where can I get High Jump or Dodge Roll in KH2? :O I just fought Roxas in FM+ and I realized I should have this by ow... unless I'm just not seeing it on the ability list.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • Where can I get High Jump or Dodge Roll in KH2? :O I just fought Roxas in FM+ and I realized I should have this by ow... unless I'm just not seeing it on the ability list.
    Level up Valor and Limit form. Valor is leveled up by how many hits you do in that form, and Limit is leveled up by how many times you use a special attack (like Strike Raid or Sonic). You can check how many more you have to go til level up in the status screen. And when you beat Roxas, you can obtain final form, and maximize your drive levels.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    That... is a very good question. Chain of Memories dorkage ahoy!

Spoiler'd for length. :|
    Spoiler:

LONG STORY SHORT, I think it's safe to say that your true memories are held in the heart but you don't necessarily need to know your true memories to remember things. Obviously, regular Nobodies have no hearts (the status of Roxas and Namine are debatable since their "hearts" were never lost to the darkness). Since most of them seem to have their memories in tact, we can probably just chalk it up to the fact that they remember their strongest memories because those would be the ones always on their minds before and after becoming Nobodies, but their "true memories", whatever those are, are lost until they get their hearts back.

wee187

Years
  • Well, in addition, what about Axel? I think he's extremely debatable as well, even though often in CoM he acts as if he has no heart, he does't. Roxas changes that though, as does Xion, but his statement that Roxas(which ultimately means Xion as well, even if he doesn't know it at the time) makes him feel like has HAS a heart, may actually be true. His experiences with someone that close that are indeed influenced by hearts of their own, or at least a heart connected to them(Roxas[Xion], Namine) can in fact possibly builda heart inside a Nobody. I kind of doubted my own theory until recently, when I played KH2FM+, in the scenes after the Roxas fight, Axel cries when he says goodbye to Roxas. Even if this heart is artificial, it could mean that that artificial heart is sustaining Axel, thus keeping "alive"(this particular idea taken from the KHwiki) and that Axel is simply wandering the Realm of Darkness, until he finds his true heart.

Another something I noticed, in that scene, both Roxas and Axel disappeared, yet they disappeared into these things from light, not dark. Roxas eventually fused with Sora after that point, so maybe Axel managed to fuse with his real self(Somebody?) after that point too. This, of course, would destroy my previous theory of Axel having a new "Nobody" heart built inside him, but that could also mean that Axel's real self, like Sora and Kairi, managed to evade staying a Heartless for too long a period of time.

This also brings my idea to the surface where Namine may not actually be a Nobody. DiZ said she wasn't born like other Nobodies, but maybe she's not one at all. This could tie into BbS, but maybe she's an Unversed created from Kairi. Kairi didn't actually turn into a Heartless as far as we know, she just went poof in the Secret Place, and later showed up as a Zombie-Kairi, all out of it and unconscience. So maybe when Kairi went poof, Namine was born.

:O Eeek, I'm thinking too much.

And they STILL never told us what was REALLY behind that Door in the Secret Place. >_< Ugggh.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I do hope we see Axel again, whether it be a glimpse in BBS, or that we meet him again if there is a KH3. =/

I'm not gonna be here for a few days, but I'll do my best to get pictures of KH cosplayers. 8D

ソラ

Years
  • I do hope we see Axel again, whether it be a glimpse in BBS, or that we meet him again if there is a KH3. =/

I'm not gonna be here for a few days, but I'll do my best to get pictures of KH cosplayers. 8D
    Didnt Axel die in KHII?
    Like he blew himself up with that huge fire attack?

Cherrim

Years
  • I believe that Axel, by the end of 358/2 Days, starts to have actual feelings, or strong enough "memories" of feelings that he thinks he genuinely feels. I'm not sure exactly but I know something is there from that clock tower scene in FM+. I don't think it builds any sort of artificial heart, nor does Axel actually have one.

Roxas is special. He's a Nobody whose heart is still running around as a human, not a Heartless. Because of this (and the same holds true for Namine, I believe), Roxas has feelings. I think Sora's heart resonates with Axel through Roxas. Since Axel and Roxas are so close, and Roxas shows so many signs of being human, it's not far off to believe that Axel learns to imitate feelings much better (or "tricks" himself into believing he has them) or actually does have them after meeting and befriending Roxas. Either one is practically the same thing to me. ;P

Anyway, I'm pretty sure in an interview... at some point, Nomura implied that if a Nobody's heart was already freed (and not trapped by Kingdom Hearts, iirc?), then they would simply reform into their Other. I'll try to find this and check for sure but it's like 4AM so I really need to get to sleep. XD

And Namine and Roxas were created at the same time--they were both created when Sora released his heart in Hollow Bastion near the end of the first game. :x I'm... pretty certain she's a Nobody because if she wasn't, I know it would've been implied already. Vexen wrote a book about her. XD; I think if she were something else, they'd be hinting at it.

Ugh, that door. I totally forgot about it (again!) until recently. Started replaying KH1 last weekend and got to the door and went "WAIT A SECOND". Did they ever explain who that guy was, either? The one in the brown cloak who talks to Sora by the door and then disappears. D:

ソラ

Years
  • I believe that Axel, by the end of 358/2 Days, starts to have actual feelings, or strong enough "memories" of feelings that he thinks he genuinely feels. I'm not sure exactly but I know something is there from that clock tower scene in FM+. I don't think it builds any sort of artificial heart, nor does Axel actually have one.

Roxas is special. He's a Nobody whose heart is still running around as a human, not a Heartless. Because of this (and the same holds true for Namine, I believe), Roxas has feelings. I think Sora's heart resonates with Axel through Roxas. Since Axel and Roxas are so close, and Roxas shows so many signs of being human, it's not far off to believe that Axel learns to imitate feelings much better (or "tricks" himself into believing he has them) or actually does have them after meeting and befriending Roxas. Either one is practically the same thing to me. ;P

Anyway, I'm pretty sure in an interview... at some point, Nomura implied that if a Nobody's heart was already freed (and not trapped by Kingdom Hearts, iirc?), then they would simply reform into their Other. I'll try to find this and check for sure but it's like 4AM so I really need to get to sleep. XD

And Namine and Roxas were created at the same time--they were both created when Sora released his heart in Hollow Bastion near the end of the first game. :x I'm... pretty certain she's a Nobody because if she wasn't, I know it would've been implied already. Vexen wrote a book about her. XD; I think if she were something else, they'd be hinting at it.

Ugh, that door. I totally forgot about it (again!) until recently. Started replaying KH1 last weekend and got to the door and went "WAIT A SECOND". Did they ever explain who that guy was, either? The one in the brown cloak who talks to Sora by the door and then disappears. D:
    Wow Now I am thinking,
    WAHH My brain hurts, its not good for me to think on my own dammnit.
    haha. But yeah that is interesting.

and wasn't that ansem(not Ansem the wise) in the brown cloak?

Cherrim

Years
  • Was it? I must admit I didn't really recognize the voice. Maybe I'll go back and watch that scene again after I've actually heard Ansem. :[

ソラ

Years
  • Well since I beat Days, Imma take a little break from my DS till i get SS. I might do a couple of Mission to complete 100% at times. Imma start Final Mix+, and I am gonna record KHFM on my free time and put it on youtube.

wee187

Years
  • Was it? I must admit I didn't really recognize the voice. Maybe I'll go back and watch that scene again after I've actually heard Ansem. :[

Yeah, it was Xehanort's Heartless, I though everyone knew that. D:

But then what about Kairi and her going poof? Dx Her heart went inside Sora, but where did her body go?

ソラ

Years
  • Yeah, it was Xehanort's Heartless, I though everyone knew that. D:

But then what about Kairi and her going poof? Dx Her heart went inside Sora, but where did her body go?
    Wow, thats a good question indeed. where did Kairi go, I never even asked myself that question. Well I'll probably look into.
    But for now off to go play KHIIFM :]
    I'll probably tell everyone where I am at. Haha

Cherrim

Years
  • Sora has visions of Kairi throughout the first game. (ie, he thinks Yuffie is Kairi when he first wakes up and when he gets to Deep Jungle, he imagines Kairi there talking to him.) I'm pretty sure we can chalk up Kairi's poof-disappearance to him just seeing things. Maybe certain situations cause her heart to connect with his and he sees things. I dunno!

And lol I considered it being KH1!Ansem but... idk, why the cloak then? And the guy didn't seem tall enough, though admittedly he was slouched. :( Guess that's why it never clicked for me?

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
  • well think about how riku got his dark power? remember it was ansem in the brown cloak talking to him.

and yeah thats a good question about kairi 0_o. i mean she just magically shows up as a lifeless corpse basically in neverland.

and woot its Vallander your awesome co-owner back from the dead xD.

wow seems like a missed a buttload of stuff 0_o.

Back