• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
  • Sora has visions of Kairi throughout the first game. (ie, he thinks Yuffie is Kairi when he first wakes up and when he gets to Deep Jungle, he imagines Kairi there talking to him.) I'm pretty sure we can chalk up Kairi's poof-disappearance to him just seeing things. Maybe certain situations cause her heart to connect with his and he sees things. I dunno!

And lol I considered it being KH1!Ansem but... idk, why the cloak then? And the guy didn't seem tall enough, though admittedly he was slouched. :( Guess that's why it never clicked for me?
    Oh wow, Yeah.

It is ansem.

But I am wondering who that voice was, that was talking to Sora in the beginning and that dream.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • well think about how riku got his dark power? remember it was ansem in the brown cloak talking to him.

and yeah thats a good question about kairi 0_o. i mean she just magically shows up as a lifeless corpse basically in neverland.
    Ohhhhh that's right, I vaguely remember that now. I have to admit I've only played KH1 in its entirety once. Every other time I just didn't bother getting to the end so of all the games, it's probably the one I remember the least. XD;

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Has anyone finished the Challenge missions toget all the Sigil points and redeemed the Ultima Weapon Accessory yet?

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Okay, for those worried about Axel, he may return. I site something stated by Tetsuya Nomura in his Secret Developer's Report given with Limited Edition versions of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+. I don't have the exact passage on hand, but here you go.
    Spoiler:

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Hey first post in here since joining the club a little while ago.
    I got 358/2 Days on Thursday and by late Saturday night I had finished Story mode on Standard, not 100% though obviously, and I absolutely loved the game.
    I can't believe how good the graphics were and how good the actual gameplay was as well. Currently am trying to get all the Crowns then moving on to Sigils.

ソラ

Years
  • Hey first post in here since joining the club a little while ago.
    I got 358/2 Days on Thursday and by late Saturday night I had finished Story mode on Standard, not 100% though obviously, and I absolutely loved the game.
    I can't believe how good the graphics were and how good the actual gameplay was as well. Currently am trying to get all the Crowns then moving on to Sigils.
    Awww! you should of played it Proud Dx.
    haha oh well. Atleast you know the story.

On KHIIFM, Im still on the 7 days left of Roxas T^T. After I played Days, Im like IM SO GONNA PLAY KHIIFM! haha, Now I am, and Now I am back in playing it more.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • I'm thinking I may start a KHIIFM+ Critical LLG. It seems challenging and fun, and there's a guide for it so why not. I'm also playing through KH:Re:CoM again, and of course, FFXII IZJS.

ソラ

Years
  • I'm thinking I may start a KHIIFM+ Critical LLG. It seems challenging and fun, and there's a guide for it so why not. I'm also playing through KH:Re:CoM again, and of course, FFXII IZJS.
    Do Lv.1 Crit Mode.
    Hahah, My friend is gonna do a HUGE challenge, Crit Mode Lv1 no abilities equipped, except the Keyblade abilities. xD

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Awww! you should of played it Proud Dx.
    haha oh well. Atleast you know the story.

On KHIIFM, Im still on the 7 days left of Roxas T^T. After I played Days, Im like IM SO GONNA PLAY KHIIFM! haha, Now I am, and Now I am back in playing it more.
    Well I was going to play Proud and I'm like nah I'll get owned, let's go Standard lol. But I've just started it again on Proud which I shall make my main save game.
    So what are KHIIFM and KH:Re:CoM like? I've never played them :(

wee187

Years
  • Haven't played ReCoM? I don't think EU or Australia got ReCoM if I'm not mistaken. Lol, it's pretty much the same game, like exactly, except in 3D, and a few extra cards. Even though it's my least favorite KH game, I find it oddly addicting sometimes.

2FM is amazing, and it being Japanese is not a problem, though I can't say the same for everyone, because KH2FM+ was the third Japanese-language game I'd played at the time.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Ahhh ok then, yeah I know ReCoM didn't come out here, just wondering what everyone thought of it.
    I've only played KHI KH2 and KH358/2 Days - but I have to buy I & II again because my sister wrecked my discs.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • FM+ is basically just KH2. If you found the original game too easy, Critical Mode bumps it up enough to give you a challenge (as do some of the abilities you can equip). The added scenes are nice and the extra fights are great, but it's still basically the same game you've already played.

Re:COM was the thing that really piqued my interest in the game originally. COM is my favourite game in the series for the gameplay and the characters and just... sdklfjdsg it was so amazing to see it in full 3D. I actually prefer the gameplay in the original COM because it's easier to deal with without the annoying 3D camera but the pretty cutscenes more than make up for it. Though, if you didn't really like it originally (for the battle system specifically), then you wouldn't really like it in 3D. 8/

wee187

Years
  • Well I played the games in the order that they were released in, and I was like 9 when I first beat KHI, and that was the first console game I had ever beaten. I perfected my file and purely owned the game soon after. The CoM came around. Me in my 10-11 year old mind thought it was okay, because I didn't know what to expect of it. My CoM got stolen as soon as I had beaten Vexen the second time, and then later I bought it again and beat it. I liked it, and when KHII came around I was like freakishly going crazy because the two games were connecting. I never prefected my CoM file, nor did I ever beat Riku Mode, because I could never finish the Final Boss. I prefected KHII just as much as KHI, and then got obsessed with FF and kind of dumped KH altogether for a while.

I still like FF more than KH now, but I started playing again when ReCoM came around, and I didn't like it because it was even harder than the original, which was hard enough for me. Eventually I beat it though, and I thought it was still just okay. But 358/2 Days changed my opinion on CoM, and now I really enjoy it, and although it's still my least favorite KH game, it's still a ton of fun, and like I said, I find it oddly addicting.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Gaaaaah so tired.

I only managed to take one picture of the Expo with my camera because I was so busy wandering around looking at stuff and getting asked to pose with random people. I'll put it up somewhere later, but I managed to find a Xion and a Marluxia to pose with. :P The Marluxia cosplayed as Axel on the Sunday, and yeah, that was pretty fun (Larxene fed me Jelly Babies and then kidnapped me). I got a few more hugs/ love declarations from other Axels, and a couple of Soras glomped me too. 8D Also saw a Roxas in a dress and their Axel gave me candy. @_@ Then there were the fangirls... XDDDD; Chasing me into the Expo! ;-; There was a fanboy twice my size who screamed "ROXAS!" at me, and yeah. ;-; -got scared- It was amazing. x3; Shame that the KH/ Disney photoshoot was cancelled because of the rain. T_T;

There was also an epic Xemnas cosplayer that I hid from. :3 Oh, and a Heartless on a leash who I had fun chasing. XD Teehee.

wee187

Years
  • AAAHHHHHH so lucky my convention's not till May. T_T

Anyway welcome back Roku-chan, sounds like you had fun. :3

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I might be going to one over here in March, then the next Expo's in May. o: But omg yush, it was so so so fun. XD I'm gonna look to see if I can find pictures on the cosplay forums. ^_^

I didn't see any Axel plushies though. ;-;

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
  • I might be going to one over here in March, then the next Expo's in May. o: But omg yush, it was so so so fun. XD I'm gonna look to see if I can find pictures on the cosplay forums. ^_^

I didn't see any Axel plushies though. ;-;

Aww, no Axel plushies? ;-; I got a Roxas plushie at last year's MTAC. HE'S ADORABLE.

ALSO. Who else is getting a PSP just to play Birth by Sleep? I'm not the only one, am I? ;-;

Back