• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
  • Ven-chaaaan~ I need to find another Ven avatar. He's so cuuuute

Poor Xion. *sob* My mother is still procrastinating and refusing to get Days for me. ;-;

Sheogorath

All hail the Madgod!
    Years
  • Well, it's nice to see you here, Ruphire!

And yeah, Days is a very good and addicting game, especially the Mission Mode >.>

I do wonder though, how is Nomura planning to connect Days, Coded, and BBS? At least we'll get a peek at it once BBS is released and we can watch the secret ending on Youtube,

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years

And yeah, Days is a very good and addicting game, especially the Mission Mode >.>

I do wonder though, how is Nomura planning to connect Days, Coded, and BBS? At least we'll get a peek at it once BBS is released and we can watch the secret ending on Youtube,
    I'm not going to watch youtube vids of the Secret Ending. Im going to just import the game, beat the requirements to get the ending and watch it from the PSP itself.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • WILL there be a Secret Ending for BbS? Days didn't have one, but then again any more stuff on that cartridge and the game will implode lol.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Nomura updated his blog the other day and mentioned that one of the things on the "to do" list was editing the secret movie for BBS. So it should have one. :D

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • WILL there be a Secret Ending for BbS? Days didn't have one, but then again any more stuff on that cartridge and the game will implode lol.

there is, He said in a interview

There should be on in BBS. It must be for Kingdom Hearts III. I think so atleast.

Since Nomura said the next game will be the next game, sooo I guess its gonna be "The next game".

Nomura updated his blog the other day and mentioned that one of the things on the "to do" list was editing the secret movie for BBS. So it should have one. :D
    He has a blog??? link?

Sakura Rain

Years

Speaking of which, I'm curious as to how Coded fits into the KH timeline. I know BbS is set ten years in the past, and Days happens after CoM I think?. The KH timeline is starting to confuse meeee~

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • @Meitantei: I dunno his blog link but KH Insider translated the entry in their latest news post.

@Sakura Rain: Days takes place over the end of KH1, all of COM, and then up to KH2. Coded takes place after KH2, I think.

Sakura Rain

Years
  • @Meitantei: I dunno his blog link but KH Insider translated the entry in their latest news post.

@Sakura Rain: Days takes place over the end of KH1, all of COM, and then up to KH2. Coded takes place after KH2, I think.

Thanks, Lightning. Like I said, KH timeline confuses me. @_@

Have you guys seen the trailers for BbS? FANGASMOMG

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • What I found interesting from the BbS trailer was this:

Spoiler:

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • :( I must admit, though, if BBS comes out and Aqua turns out to be even slightly less capable than Terra or Ven, I'll be pretty annoyed. <_<; I'm already assuming they'll have to come "save" her at some point though, lmao.
    Well, considering that only Terra & Aqua are..
    Spoiler:

Although Terra is probably the most capable since he seems to be the oldest.

What I found interesting from the BbS trailer was this:

Spoiler:
    Thats probably laziness since Roxas & Namine, as well as Xemnas to a lesser extent, had looked different from Sora, Kairi, & Xehanort. Either that, or they wanted to keep them recognizable.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • Kingdom hearts is good =D. Even playing cris core FFVII , i realised the characters straight away and missed the humor of kingdom hearts (but it does more suspense like in CCFF7)

EDIT: Can I join?

(Forgot to put that in :L)

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Sure.
    ~Member List Updated~

Also, something I've been curious if anyone has thought of.
    What if Sora had been put into Super Smash Bros. Brawl, or a future SSB? (Since he was 3rd in term of votes, behind Sonic & Geno and above MegaMan)
    My thoughts
    Costume1 (Normal): Kingdom Hearts II
    Costume2 (Red Team): Valor Form or Limit Form
    Costume3 (Blue Team): Wisdom Form
    Costume4 (Green Team): Just Green recolor
    Costume5: Roxas Colors or Master Form
    Costume6: Final Form
    Home Stage: Ruined Destiny Islands (1st Boss Fight KHI) or Hollow Bastion
    Special 1 (Neutral): Blizzard (KHII Style)
    Special 2 (Forward): Sliding Dash
    Special 3 (Up): Strike Raid (Reimagined to be similar to Ike's Up Special)
    Special 4 (Down): Fire (KHII Style)
    Final Smash: Dual Wield (Valor or Final Style) or Trinity Limit (minus Donald & Goofy)
    Speed & Strength: Between Marth & Pit

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    May I join please? I just bought Kingdom Heart 1 & 2 today and I can't wait to start playing them ^-^

Back