• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    I'd like to join. I've played and owned:
    KH 1
    KH 2
    KH: CoM
    and I'm getting
    KH: 356 days

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Too bad my head already exploded Saku-chan. D8 I started playing it today and I can't beat that Purple Armor Guy in Traverse Town... [/failsatvideogames]
    train a bit.
    than face him take out his arms and legs first than his body

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Well fight every heartless you see and you never have to worry, that's what I always do. Get to around level 10 before trying that fight again.

You get Scan at level 7, your first ability too. You're doing fine. :D

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Phew, well that makes me feel better (b'-')b Thanks Wee :>

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Did you beat him yet? If not, take everyone else's advice since that fight gave me trouble too. D8

I BEAT HIM EVERYBODY! ^3^ And I got to Wonderland[which is annoying as hell] And now I am trying to find Alice [/clueless]

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • If you think Wonderland is bad, you won't look forward to Deep Jungle/Tarzan... XD;

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Oh lord Erica, that doesn't brighten the road like I hoped it would >8

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    ................. Why is it so bad? Is it like really dark and hard to traverse through?

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Hey, I'd like to join this club.

lol Deep Jungle. I think I spent a good 3 hours trying to get a treasure chest you need glide for back when I first played the game.

Cherrim

Years
  • Deep Jungle isn't that BAD, it's just... really annoying. :( There's so much backtracking and running around and it takes forever to get anywhere. After that and Wonderland, though, the rest of the game isn't too ba--...

...after that, Wonderland, and Atlantica, the rest of the game isn't too bad.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • I actually like Wonderland and Deep Jungle a bit too. The world I cannot stand is Agrabah. It was just okay in KH2 and a little better in CoM and Days. but in KH1 it's bleh. Samme, you'll find everyone loves and hates a certain world, and it tends to vary person to person. xD

Here's a guide for KH1, if it really bugs you and you need to use it. :)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/516587/42136

Cherrim

Years
  • I used to love Agrabah (I think it was my favourite world in KH1) but in my most recent playthrough... urgh. XD; I was stuck fighting the Cave of Wonders for hours because I just could not whittle its HP down enough. It was so frustrating. D:

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
  • Oh ill join this
    My favorite world has always been Halloween Town, love the music and bosses there and just the whole theme of the town and story there
    Never liked wonderland though exspecially in KH 358/ 2 Days

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • All requests accepted.
    ~Members List Updated~

I liked the design of Deep Jungle, just not the backtracking and those gotdang evil hippos. It takes me forever to jump off the last one since you have to stand right on the edge.
    My least favorite world in any Kingdom Hearts title is the 100 Acre Wood. Its boring to me and embarrassing to play around others (as well as KHII's Atlantica).
    My Favorite Worlds have got to be Port Royal, Halloween Town, & Agrabah, out of the Disney worlds anyway, since I love all the Original Worlds.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Mann, I haven't been this down in a while. First thing I'm going do when I wake up is playing Kingdom Hearts, thats like the only thing that gets me happier.

Anyways My favorite world is Radiant Garden In KHIIFM. specially with the data fights.
    in KHFM, I like Olympus Coliseum or Traverse Town, sometimes in KHII I like hang out at Twilight Town, or Olympus Coliseum.
    Also on of my favorite Worlds is (I cant think of the name since its 2 in the morning), it's the Lion King world..............I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME DAMNIT, some one tell me please xD

I am probably the few people that actually like Deep Jungle, probably cause I like the Movie soo much. xD

Back