• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    omg. No.
    They are Retracing what happen in Chain of Memories. like this game is after KH2.
    since they dont remember what happen when they visit Castle Oblivion.

But that's a huge plot hole! KH2 Final Mix proved that Sora remembered everything when Roxas merged into Sora again, becoming whole, when Sora comments on the fact that "he never got to say thank you to Namine".

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Yeah see I don't... get that. Why would Roxas merging with Sora bring back Sora's memories of C.O.? @_@ I never sat down and actually translated that cutscene (since it's kind of in a bad place for that xD) but I always assumed it was just Sora mentioning he hadn't thanked Naminé in reference to the journal entry. :/

Like, it seriously makes NO SENSE that Sora would remember anything from C.O. The whole reason he forgot in the first place was because the moment he stepped inside, Naminé started rearranging his memories. So while they're all technically there, in order to remember them, wouldn't they have to be rearranged back into the pattern from C.O.? I just... don't get it.

wee187

Years
    Xion is the reflection of Sora's memories that get compoundedly added into her as 358/2 and CoM simultaneously go on. Xion merges into Roxas, most of the CoM memories are with Roxas now... Roxas merges into Sora, so Sora remembers...?

That was my theory anyway.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Xion is the reflection of Sora's memories that get compoundedly added into her as 358/2 and CoM simultaneously go on. Xion merges into Roxas, most of the CoM memories are with Roxas now... Roxas merges into Sora, so Sora remembers...?

That was my theory anyway.
    Actually Xion was a Puppet, Xemnes was hoping that Puppet would gather memories from ROXAS. Thats why Roxas didnt remember things often about his past. Xion adsorbed them. >_>

Cherrim

Years
    I thought Xion was just the reflection of Sora's memories of Kairi? @_@ Or at least, that's the form she took when she started subconsiously taking memories and a form of her own?

wee187

Years
    I thought Xion was just the reflection of Sora's memories of Kairi? @_@ Or at least, that's the form she took when she started subconsiously taking memories and a form of her own?

Yes and by that I always took it to mean the stuff Sora went to to remember Kairi, thus... CoM.

ソラ

Years
    Yes and by that I always took it to mean the stuff Sora went to to remember Kairi, thus... CoM.
    Well.
    Coded was retracing the holes in his memories thats all we know damn it.

anyways I beat Aqua's story.
    Now I need to get the secret Ending.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
    What did they add to the NA KH1, besides Kurt Zisa? Was Phantom one of them, too?
    I think Sephiroth is an NA exclusive boss as well.

Btw if Sora forgot about C.O, then doesn't he wonder why he has only encountered eight of the Organization XIII members?

Jaamies

Sharingan User
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    Yeah. but thats why they did i t on the cell phone. and might not even release it out side of japan.
    I'm glad BBS is not a side story. since it has a secret Ending, Secret Bosses, soooo ><

i guess they will released it in english coz Nomura already said coded is connected with KH entire story

isn't com,days,bbs,coded is considered to be side story and KHI & II is main series?

Cherrim

Years
    I consider anything unnumbered to be side story.

Spoiler:

ソラ

Years
    i guess they will released it in english coz Nomura already said coded is connected with KH entire story

isn't com,days,bbs,coded is considered to be side story and KHI & II is main series?
    Nomura said to consider it not as a side game, but as a main title. Think of it as "Episode 0".

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    lol at Riolu.

:D :D :D :D :D

IMO Coded didn't really need to be a whole game, it very well could have been a couple of cutscenes. Without spoiling anything, Coded does somewhat pave the way for the future of KH, but from what I've seen of BBS, it does the same except better. I would still like to play Coded one day though.

Oh and Lightning, you seriously skipped that? That is the reason Marly is my favorite member. He was the best KH badguy, and going through it made it better.

*Random Observation* There are a lot of Detective Conan fans on this forum :/

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
    Years
    Welcomes to you both.
    ~Member List Updated~

I like Kingdom Hearts II the most.

Yeah ^_^ That's my favorite one too. I really like how the story progressed in there. Although the extra scene in the end (when mickey sends them a message) had me thinking of the next KH. Are they still going to keep Sora in it? I heard that they had a new protagonist.

*raises hand slowly* I would also like to join...^^;

Cherrim

Years
    Oh and Lightning, you seriously skipped that? That is the reason Marly is my favorite member. He was the best KH badguy, and going through it made it better.
    What...? No, I've played COM like 10 times. XD;

I was just saying that COM is a game that, honestly, is really inconsequential. :( You can skip it entirely and still be pretty good for KH2's story.

ソラ

Years
    Yay!
    I beat the entire game :3
    I got te secret ending FINALLY :3. it gave me goosebumps, like in an excited way!
    >_<.

I love the game. Now Im heading for 100% ^^

Jaamies

Sharingan User
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    :D :D :D :D :D

IMO Coded didn't really need to be a whole game, it very well could have been a couple of cutscenes. Without spoiling anything, Coded does somewhat pave the way for the future of KH, but from what I've seen of BBS, it does the same except better. I would still like to play Coded one day though.

*Random Observation* There are a lot of Detective Conan fans on this forum :/

Agree,coded didn't really need to be a whole game

they can released it on Wiiware or Iphone(Square Enix already annouced they will ported FFI and FF2 to Iphone)

but to be honest i'm not too interested to play coded

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    ~Member List Updated~

I'm just gonna watch subbed cutscenes for coded since I don't really care too much for its style of gameplay. I just want to know whatever new info it can give me.

Back