• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    I never bothered with Chain Of Memories...
    The card battle system just kept pulling me away from the game...
    They should have kept the regular battle system..

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
    I don't like the card system either.

I heard some people say that Axel (his second fight) is the hardest boss in COM but I disagree. I think the hardest boss is Repliku. No matter how I arrange my deck, I just can't beat him.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Didnt like the card battle system either for the GBA that is.
    But Re:CoM took my opinion and chewed it up and spit it out, I loved it after beating the Japanese ReCoM.
    some of the fans unrated the game to much, it a well made game, with a very good storyline, One of the best games Square had to offer, and people unrated it for its battle system. I love the battle system, since you can make your own style of attack, and make it sooooooo freaking awesome looking :33

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    i felt KHII had the best battle system because Sora was much easier to control and do more damage with . compared to KH1 Sora, he moved quicker and was better =D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    KH2's battle system is... okay, but it's way too easy. D: I wish they'd strike a balance between KH1 and KH2. I've been playing FM+ again lately and the only battle so far that has given me any trouble (ie didn't beat it on first or second try) is Marluxia's absent silhouette. :| And that's mostly because I haven't gotten the hang of this fight without glide yet. XD; (The last 3 years, every time I've fought him, I've had glide so it's an entirely different battle without it.)

Yeah, KH2 is waaay too easy. :( It's mostly just button mashing with the exception of a few battles.

COM's battle system is still my favourite. I must admit, though I really disliked it at first, BBS's is kind of growing on me too. |D

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    KH2's battle system is... okay, but it's way too easy. D: I wish they'd strike a balance between KH1 and KH2. I've been playing FM+ again lately and the only battle so far that has given me any trouble (ie didn't beat it on first or second try) is Marluxia's absent silhouette. :| And that's mostly because I haven't gotten the hang of this fight without glide yet. XD; (The last 3 years, every time I've fought him, I've had glide so it's an entirely different battle without it.)

Yeah, KH2 is waaay too easy. :( It's mostly just button mashing with the exception of a few battles.

COM's battle system is still my favourite. I must admit, though I really disliked it at first, BBS's is kind of growing on me too. |D
    I think BBS's battle system was the best IMO.
    I love it. just simply love the battle system.

Cherrim

Years
    I dunno, I still dislike some parts of it. :( Most notably would be the lack of (proper) shortcuts. It's near-impossible for me to shortcut to Cure and use it while keeping my distance. >_<; You pretty much have to stop what you're doing to properly hit your shortcut and then use it--whereas in EVERY OTHER GAME you can run away while sorting through everything to grab your Cure or whatever you need. D:

That and BBS's system is so broken later on if you spend a few hours maxing out your abilities and synthing commands. x_x;

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    I thought KH2 used too much Triangle special attacks. They drained my MP when I'd press it on accident. >.<

Nevertheless I still find KH2 fun on Normal Mode. I'm just wimp-, er, cool like that. 8)

Cherrim

Years
    Just pull off the auto-limit abilities. o.o Those're the only ones that should drain your MP.

But I do kinda feel reaction commands ruined it a bit. They were so unbelievably cool at first but they're just so common by the end. XD;

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I liked KHII's battle system the best, allow I agree with Lightning that it needs to be balanced. Maybe making Sora a little slower will help. That or making how he attacks less fantastic and more realistic, similar to how it was in KHI.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    It would be more unrealistic if they made the next game more realistic after KH2.

Honestly, IMO the most "realistic" battle system was 358/2 Days. The Panel System made you actually organize, and reorder your stuff, as if you had a bag.

Jaamies

Sharingan User
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    Spoiler:

Cherrim

Years
    Spoiler:
    I don't think that needs spoilers. XD;

Regardless ffff I heard that too and I'm kind of disappointed. That's way later than I expected it to be released. >_<;

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    Does anyone think that the next Kingdom Hearts game will end the series ?

Tell me if im wrong : When a heart is released from a heartless it goes back to the original person's shell which is the vanquished nobody remains (or the heart raframes itself into the original body)

Due to Sora's adventures and defeating nobodies n heartless

It may mean that
    Spoiler:

Cherrim

Years
    I can't imagine they'll pass up a chance to have Lea (and the rest of the Organization, really) back considering his (their) huge popularity. I'm pretty sure Nomura once confirmed that their hearts/shells (heartless/nobodies) "reunited" after all the hearts were freed from Kingdom Hearts anyway. So having Org cameos again is a definite possiblity, and one I'm really looking forward to because we might get to finally hear the names of some of the other Nobody's Others. :D

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Sounds possible for sure, though I refuse to support it until Roxas is there. Still, Sora'll be what, 16 maybe in this game? Still, cameos sound likely.

Back