• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    Welcome CrimsonFlash
    ~Member List Updated~

Yeah, Xehanort will be back.
    Sora defeated Xehanort's Heartless, thus releasing his heart, and then defeated Xehanort's Nobody, Xemnas, thus freeing the body. Xehanort's heart and body will reunite into the actual Xehanort.
    -Major BbS Story Spoiler-
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    That'd be amazing. Thing is...

Spoiler:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Well. Im okay if Sora is the only Character playable for the next title.

Mm, I'm trying to get more abilities for Terra, while I train him.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    I honestly wouldn't be surprised if what's-his-face who did Setzer did Terra. As for Aqua, I PRAY that they don't actually use Paine. I mean, Paine is awesome, but Aqua is just too bright a person. (BTW, hi everyone! Long time no see!)

Hi Vanitas :)

Crispin Freeman did Setzer. And I heard he was de-confirmed for da Terra role.

And English Paine and Aqua definitely don't mix. I was playing FM+ and I saw how strange she would sound. English Paine's voice is waayy deeper than Japanese Paine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocjoPHsxVsg <---Japanese P-girl

Now I want YRP to be in the next KH >_<

Last edited:

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    The org member will sure make an appreance in KH3

I hope we will get another playable character beside Sora
    I doubt we'll see another playable character then Sora for more then a little bit of the game (like how Roxas was only playable in the beginning), this is because Tetsuya Nomura said that main series (KHI-II-III) will be Sora's story, well spin-offs/sidestories (like Days & BbS) can have other characters as the main characters.

That'd be amazing. Thing is...

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Jaamies

Sharingan User
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    well maybe we can get Riku as another playable character since he is connected with Sora story but it's okay if Sora is only playable character

ソラ

Years
    If Sora is the only playable character, then Im okayy Since he is my favorite KH character, then Ventus is my 2nd

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    I think after the third KH , that there will be a BBS prequel explaining Xehanort's young days through a Keyblade Wielder's eyes and seeing him probably turning evil through the massacure of War (Keyblade War,perhaps?)

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    I heard from the grape vine that Nomura will have another game by this year, and he said KH3 may not be around for KH's 10th anniversary, as he wants to finish the new mystery game. He is looking into another playable character, although KH is and always will be Sora's story.

Spoiler:

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    I heard from the grape vine that Nomura will have another game by this year, and he said KH3 may not be around for KH's 10th anniversary, as he wants to finish the new mystery game. He is looking into another playable character, although KH is and always will be Sora's story.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    Aye, folks. More news. Official announcement.

English BBS will have a few differences from the Japanese version (surprise, surprise).

Bosses will be harder, certain commands weakened (like Megaflare), and a possible Critical mode.

News is here

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I finally got to finding out the ending to Kingdom Hearts coded, and what it means by "We must return to free them from their torment". And here it is..
    Spoiler:

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    Aye, folks. More news. Official announcement.

English BBS will have a few differences from the Japanese version (surprise, surprise).

Bosses will be harder, certain commands weakened (like Megaflare), and a possible Critical mode.

News is here

Wait, Will we have to do more on Proud than complete all three scenarios or just complete it ?

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    Wait, Will we have to do more on Proud than complete all three scenarios or just complete it ?

Do you mean to get the secret stuff? Probably. They'll find a way to balance things, though there hasn't been anything stated in that regard.

I finally got to finding out the ending to Kingdom Hearts coded, and what it means by "We must return to free them from their torment". And here it is..
    Spoiler:

Yay!

ソラ

Years
    Yeah, and if the game differs than the Japanese Version, he will do a Final Mix. I read the interview. I do want this game to have Critical Mode :3 Very badly.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    Well If there is a FM for BBS , then it will work on EU n NA psps ( i think) so that would be very good for a start

Back