• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Cid

Years
    Haha, I gotta stop stalking this thread and start posting again. :D

I'm alright, at the moment. A bit tired, but still in the KH mood.
    I also am anticipating BBS's NA release. I expected the date to be much earlier, but you can't always get what you want, haha.

Oh, and I should state this, too (though I'm a bit late, so you don't have to mind): Riku was one hard fight on my first playthrough in KH. D:
    Dustflier was the only boss I really had trouble with in Days. Its other humongous boss buddies were pretty easy to take out.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Trust me, as pathetic as it sounds, AkuRoku is my life atm. >______>; -has issues, yay-

Oh, Riku in KH1 was always a pain. >: I nearly died when my (at the time) ten year old brother beat him on Destiny Islands (Proud Mode, too) without ever having played the game before. ;___;

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    It's not pathetic at all. And you don't have issues, you're perfectly fine as-is. And, if you still don't believe me, well, I have another story to tell. Just only as a last resort. If I get found out, my sis'll slaughter me.... *is quivering in shoes*

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Heh.... I seriously do think there should be a new Meme around here... Lately the Terra's Pants one is popping up in a lot of different places. My vote goes to Axel's "teardrops" or Saix's scar. Me likey~<3

You have an Alt called Sora's Shoes, wee? next thing I'll hear is that someone has a Riku's Blindfold account (another suggestion for Meme, btw)

Cid

Years
    Haha, Terra's pants sure got popular with that meme. xD
    Oh and cool, Sora's shoes. Are there any Terra's pants alts?

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Good seeing the pants again. I wasn't sure if you had gotten too small/large for your wearer or not. Glad to know I was wrong.

But srsly: who wouldn't mind a Meme? I'd love to have Axel's teardrops or Riku's blindfold.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Only you would know what they look like. *points to Roku's location*

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I can't really tell any body features about Org. Members except their height, save for Leaxaeus and Xaldin. They're built like tanks. When their hoods are off I can describe their faces pretty well, though.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Wow... You are obsessed :P

I'm just kidding. You've got me tempted, though. I'll go see what I can find~

HOLY CRAP! HE DOES HAVE GIRLY HIPS! ROFLMAO!

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    >:o

It was only because a friend of mine (who cosplays Axel) mentioned that they were having the sleeves of their coat adjusted like his. Roxas' coat is pretty loose-fitting, in comparison to the others.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I bet it's because they weren't intended for a 15 year old to wear. Xion's was the same way.

Back