• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
  • Lol, SA, we are very very appreciating when it comes to possible logical answers to questions that makes fans like us crazy because the game doesn't answer them D:

I wonder how Sora's mom ever coped with Sora randomly vanishing in KH1. Did she die? D: I mean I know the Island went away, but they came back. What happened to her? O:

Roxas358

Nobody's Problem
    Years
  • Lol, SA, we are very very appreciating when it comes to possible logical answers to questions that makes fans like us crazy because the game doesn't answer them D:

I wonder how Sora's mom ever coped with Sora randomly vanishing in KH1. Did she die? D: I mean I know the Island went away, but they came back. What happened to her? O:

Obviously she couldn't care less. He was gone in KH and KH2. And CoM actually. So he was gone for about a year and at least a half.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Yeah... as many times as he's been told to keep the knowledge of him being the Keyblade Master to a minimum, he's always flaunting it every chance he can. Instead of using magic for like Disney fights, he uses it. Whenever the first spot of trouble appears, the Key is always poofing into existence again. The boy needs to learn restraint....

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Maybe the door to Sora's room was mysteriously locked? Or every time she went near it, because of Namine messing with Sora's memories (and those of the ones around him; I'm sure Sora loves his mother a lot), she just forgot why she was going to that room?

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Yeah... as many times as he's been told to keep the knowledge of him being the Keyblade Master to a minimum, he's always flaunting it every chance he can. Instead of using magic for like Disney fights, he uses it. Whenever the first spot of trouble appears, the Key is always poofing into existence again. The boy needs to learn restraint....
    Well, he can't really use Magic without the keyblade, as to use magic, you need to use something to focus it, hence why Donald uses a staff, though in Sora's case, its the Keyblade.
    Oh yeah, and he was just told to keep the knowledge of other worlds to a minimum to protect the world order.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Well, if you remember in Days, before Xion got HER Keyblade, she used magic. She had no medium to use.

I coulda sworn that Triton at least said to keep his identity secret in the first one... I guess not.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Really? I seriously need to get another PS2 to replay them.... Days can only provide so much. I'm getting kinda sick of sea-salt ice cream.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    The mom thing seems to be some sort of mentality for Japanese video games. Megaman BN/SF and Pokemon games. Admittedly, Lan and Geo's mom worry a bit more, but they end up saying "Okay, save the world if you've got to". Poke-Mom seems sort of apathetic in comparison.

Pobre* Roxas and his ice cream troubles.

*- Poor, in Espanol**.

**- Spanish, in Spanish.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I could get behind that. Although I'll have to say, Terra's Pants/Sora's Shoes is OTP.

EDIT: Post 1500 for me. \o/

Last edited:

wee187

Years
  • Terra's Pants: ~Sora's Mom has got it going on! She's all I want, and I've waited for so long~!

:3

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Did anyone ever decide who was speaking words during the into of KH, in the place where Destati plays? Can't remember for the life of me what it was called.

wee187

Years
  • Did anyone ever decide who was speaking words during the into of KH, in the place where Destati plays? Can't remember for the life of me what it was called.

Place is called Dive to the Heart. Don't think the voice was ever identified though. D:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I swear seeing someone saying it was Mickey. Mighta been on here, on the old KH thread in the Other Games chat, or on another site entirely.

Terra's Pants x Sora's Mom is soon catching AkuRoku up in terms of OTP-ness. D:

Back