• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SSBB: Pokémon needs noticing a bit more!

Will Lucario be in Brawl?

• Definitely!

Votes: 14 13.9%
  • Most Likely!

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • Probably Not!

Votes: 33 32.7%
  • Highly Unlikely!

Votes: 29 28.7%

• Total voters

Pikachu2007

Free hugs for everyone!
    Years
    Well, now the Pokemon Trainer's Final Smash has been revieled. It's called Triple Finish and here's how it works:

Any one of them can grab a Smash Ball.

All three come out at once and...

All of them use thier strongest attacks at once! Squirtle uses Hydro Pump, Charizard has Fire Blast, and Ivysaur has SolarBeam. And the closer your foes are to the attack, the more damage will be caused. How cool is that!?

Years
    That's a pretty awesome attack. The only thing I'm hoping for is that they don't underrate it too much. They probably won't apply the damage power that it gives out in the game, but it should do a decent amount of damage.

As for PokeBall Pokemon ideas; I like the Darkrai one. It would be like Jigglypuff in a way, but it can put them to sleep for a bit longer.

Years
    Hehehe... it's like Tri Attack to the extreme.

I just looked at the page for Pokemon Trainer's special moves and realized how much the water graphics have been improved since Melee. Obviously, that's what allows them to give Piplup Surf, and even to make Squirtle a playable character.

I can't wait for this game. *randomly punches a calendar* It's my Halo 3.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Yeah, the updates just get more awesome each time. Yay for Piplup too and goodbye to the not-adding-sinnoh-pokemon theory. ^_^

Now the chances of adding Lucario is more likely than before.

I slam a sticky note onto my calender to help me recall the release of Brawl, "This will be my Halo 3 too!"

Pikachu2007

Free hugs for everyone!
    Years
    Me too. It's great to see that that "No Sinnoh-Pokemon in Brawl" theory seems to be not true!

What if Zangoose and Seviper were both Pokeball Pokemon?
    Zangoose would use Slash, and Seviper would use Poison Tail.

However, if the two Pokemon were on the screen at the same time...they would start attacking eachother, damaging players caught in the fray. :3

I thought of that a long time ago...
    BBRRRILLIANT!!! Why didn't I think of that? Good call, man! :) :)

@Aeon: Thanks. I'm glad you like the Darkrai idea. :)

EDITED BY TRIFORCE89Please do not double post. I edited your two posts together~

Last edited by a moderator:

Pikachu2007

Free hugs for everyone!
    Years
    Sorry For the long wait, but what's new of SSBB, in case you didn't know, is that Kyogre and Torchic are now Pokeball Pokemon. Kyogre jumps over the stage and uses Hydro Pump on the players. Torchic seems to use Fie Blast on foes as well.

EDIT 10/17: Meowth is now a Pokeball Pokemon.

Like my prediction stated, it uses Pay Day, tossing coins at foes. Here's some pics:

I'll be back with more updates as soon as they come out! :)

This just in: the newest Pokemon to make an a ppearance is Rayquazza. It's in the new video that the site just released.

Don't make multiple posts consecutively. I put your other post in here. TRIFORCE89~

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back