• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Feedback Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Britt was banned as I recall. But it was on a different account.

Adam was banned many times.

Both of them were modded by Steve without any consent from other staff. Adam went and Britt stayed.

As for Ryan, I doubt he'll get it back. He made quite a leaving note. Though I think I'm gonna PM him with a little taunt of how you just can't leave PC behind...

Bulbados should get the TCG mod spot. He was the one I suggested when I erm, made my post.

Isn't Casty too inactive now-a-days for modship?

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Castrainer said:
    Yeah, kinda...
    I support a New mod for Sprites! xD
    Since Jedi is on leave of modship, I've been trying to orient myself in HotS a little better. I'm still trying to figure out this contest mess though.

JA, could you please answer my reply in the HotS contest dicussion thread.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ryan shouldn't be back as a member at all -if he is then he's bypassing his ban and should be banned again. He has no permission to come back.

With sprites, we may wait a while -Moonlight has had the flu etc. which is why she's been less active, but has said that she'll be more active, so we'll probably wait and see ^^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    DF dadragonz said:
    Ryan shouldn't be back as a member at all -if he is then he's bypassing his ban and should be banned again. He has no permission to come back.

With sprites, we may wait a while -Moonlight has had the flu etc. which is why she's been less active, but has said that she'll be more active, so we'll probably wait and see ^^
    Casty and Eliana are good choices and there are like 20 members who got banned then came back as a new user without people knowing.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya, we'll consider a couple of people for sprites ^^
    I'll let you guys know what happens ^^

With the banning comment, if people don't know then we can't do anything..because we dont know they've rejoined ^^; In this situation, people do know ^^; that's the reason for having permanent bans and temp bans -ppl who are welcome back are put onto a temp ban, and noone should create a new account once banned ^^;

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    JKaizer said:
    Isn't Casty too inactive now-a-days for modship?

For modship I dont know, but I was unactive last week because I was at a trip... But now Summer Vacation is over and I can get more time in the computer... [<- Weird, I get more on the computer wehn Im not on vacation o_O]

About this Ryan madness... I dont know why he was banned, and to get him back here is a decision for the higher, no? So it doesnt matter to want him back, while Claire has all the reason...

Cyber Link

Sexier than Raichu Master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2005
    Let's see...feedback... *thinks*

Saying you guys are great, wouldn't be very constructive...although it's true...hmmm... *thinks hard*

There are a few holes I suppose, but nothing serious. The holes disappear and reappear occasionally. I've already made my voice heard, but like in the OC. Modding is obviously lacking or slacking. If the mods there would have been paying attention, they would have noticed the clutter of birthday threads in there. So you might want to either fire the mods already there and get new ones in there, or make sure they're doing there job, or whatever. The OC is getting alittle too careless in my opinion.

I'd have to look around for more examples, so stay tuned for more constructive criticism.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    Ryan was rebanned.O.o

I think Eli/Nick are doing fine in the OC.Eli is on alot and when Nick is on he does alot.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya, birthday threads are actually allowed at the moment, but we're considering making a sub which would tidy the area, so the mods aren't in the wrong ^^;

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Just a quick note. Ryan had permission to rejoin; from who, I won't say.

She has? That would explain it. Sorry, Moonie. ^_^;

Cyber Link, the birthday thread situation has been brought up already, so you can expect a couple of possible changes soon. But, like I said before, it'd probably be best to extend a current mod to OC.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I can imagine who it was given from (one of two ppl), but it was crazy to 'give permission' without consulting me. Ryan's issue was with me directly, and until he attempts to resolve things the ban sticks.

Last edited:

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Andy has been owned I believe. :)

As for OC, they do fine in there. Look how many locked threads. x.x

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    JKaizer said:
    Andy has been owned I believe. :)

As for OC, they do fine in there. Look how many locked threads. x.x

What do ya mean by that? o_O

Agreed~ OC doesnt really need any other mod... Unless if that Birthday/Events SubForum is going to be made... Than its another forum for them to mod, no?

Years
    I don't think any forums really need a new mod.I think general games discussion could use one, since LM and Toothy are out at the moment and MCD can't be on 24/7.

Maybe TCG could use one, but it's not that big of a forum and much doesn't seem to go on there.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    DarkShadowSmoke said:
    I don't think any forums really need a new mod.I think general games discussion could use one, since LM and Toothy are out at the moment and MCD can't be on 24/7.

Maybe TCG could use one, but it's not that big of a forum and much doesn't seem to go on there.
    Yeah I think if LM is de modded There should be another mod and is Toothy is de modded DSS should mod there.

Last edited:

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    MegaDitto why are you saying that they should be demodded? Toothy hasn't been demodded? Im confused... :\

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Alexiz said:
    MegaDitto why are you saying that they should be demodded? Toothy hasn't been demodded? Im confused... :\
    I said if they are.I dont want them to be demodded they are good staff members.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back