• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Feedback Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

That was closed because it was part of Ryan's condition for being let back on PC, and it was felt that if it stayed open, things like flaming could occur.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Thomas, I can't promise you that I'll never leave again, but I'll only leave if I have to... as I did that last week... we're considering something in the mod lounge which, if it goes through, I'd do for a while, ie. I wouldn't be modding for that time.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    That is awesome cause I dont think I could stand it here unless some of the older mods were still here...oh and I saw you joined Serebii...

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    JA, you won't always be here, everybody leaves at times, and you never know when someone does. :P
    Thomas, no newbie mod is bad. If they were, then they wouldn't have been picked to be mods by the higher staff in the first place.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I know that :P but it is nice to still have some familiar people around, and I know everyone leave...I have left a couple of time XD

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    You changed usernames too XD. But that's OT, isn't it? Well, Alex, I'm not planning to leave again unless I have to. Although I just got my uni timetable and my load is 25 contact hours a week + preparation/review time. o_O

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Welcome back JA. =3

*is also back from her 4 day retreat...* xD;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Jedi_Amara said:
    And welcome back to you, Evelina XD :P

(you should fix the tags in your sig)
    THanks so much! xD;;;; *goes to fix it*

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    It's not like there is an anniversary every day.-.-'We don't need another forum.
    And chaos aren't too major.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    Thanks for bringing up something that was finished a while ago.-.-'

Steve's license only uses allows 1 VB.He said he'll buy another to host the other VB.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    mew42003 said:
    Or a Chao Request Fourm?

~James

No good idea~

Like BillyBob said, there's no need for something thats not a majority...
    Plus, Chao Request = Sprite Request, since its a Sprite too~
    But actually, those Chao request threads are really annoying, and people keep making them... But thats not topic for here, so nah~ xD

BTW~
    I was looking at the Sprites Forum and... Well, THERE ARE TOO MUCH Adoption Threads~ o_o;;
    Annoying, yes... If we ever need a subforum, It'll be for those...
    Adoptions Sucks, eww~ -_-;;

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    No... since the former members aren't exactly going t come back now are they? It's just a bit o_O You could bring dedication clubs out I suppose, but they would go in MCG. So... plain and simple no.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Former members have left and don't come back ^^; only rarely do they come back. It's pointless making a section for them since they chose to leave ^^;

And ya, as casty said about the chao sprites, they're still sprites, just like the eggs etc ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back