• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Feedback Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Got a comment about the staff? If you did or didn't like an action taken by a mod/S-Mod+ comment on it here. There will be no flaming, or asking to be a mod.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • This is actually inbetween a feedback and Complaint.
    Many of your mods have been absent to PC for a long time. There may be a reason for all this, I dont know so I'm just asking. Also some mods are not active that much in the forums they themselves mod. You staff know who all I'm speaking about, if you want names I'll PM you.

~ CC

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • I myself agree that some mods aren't really active enough... Perhaps for their best interest, we could let them go, just so it's one less thing they have to worry about (considering most of them are busy). ^_^;

And Abby, that comment of his was uncalled for. Thankfully, Jake has warned him, as you saw. XD;

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    hmm..KLS i've looked into your rep and i cant actually see any negative rep (unless it's already been deleted by another member of staff).

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Well firstly, that's not staff feedback. And secondly, why the big fuss? Rep is only what other people think of your posts, and is more-or-less unimportant. No need to get the Praetors involved. (If staff went and deleted every single bad rep you got, that'd technically be power abuse.) Just disable your rep if it bugs you so much. o.O;;

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    I truthfully think that there are many mods that you see on, that are hardly on, yet are considered "helpers" of PC. Some of them, which I haven't even heard of, and do not seem to take care of problems. I do think that much of the mods take care of PC very well, and they should be greatly rewarded ^__^ ~origin

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Cool Cr@cker said:
    This is actually inbetween a feedback and Complaint.
    Many of your mods have been absent to PC for a long time. There may be a reason for all this, I dont know so I'm just asking. Also some mods are not active that much in the forums they themselves mod. You staff know who all I'm speaking about, if you want names I'll PM you.

~ CC

I do partly agree that there are some mods who haven't been so active for a while, but must we really get back into this discussion again? oO

Anyways, some mods have left due to personal events. Zappy is gone because she is trying to help her community, other mods and admins are offline during most of the day due to school or homework.

I think that the mods who are absent a lot lately shouldn't be demodded. They earned their place among the staff, and we shouldn't be so quick to decide to get rid of them just because of a bit of inactivity.

Unless they request it or demod themselves or something like that, we shouldn't just let them go. I mean, if anyone who becomes a mod really loves their modship (as all of us staff surely do), then unless we were to state it openly, I don't think anyone who rightfully earned their place as PC staff should just be layed off.

~Kelsey

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    I do agree that some mods are absent and not quite active, but I do agree that they should not be demodded unless they have done something wrong in order to deserve it... ^__^ Although I am sure all the staff loves the position they are in ~origin

Mystic Flame

Banned
    Years
  • I agree new moderators are always active but then most of them become inactive those who stay active, they appear to get promotions

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • Look, why don't all of you who are complaining about the absence of certain staffers just hush. >_o

Some of them are on vacation, others are trying to get through college. Myself? I have the flu so I haven't been online much lately. I've been poppin Advil like it's skittles. :X

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Just to be put simply, us moddie woddies have lives just as every member here has. We go to school, we have jobs, we have outside lives from PC.

I mean, demodding a moderator for inactivity is like banning a member for inactivity too. <<;

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Well a mod that's been inactive for say...four months with no notice of why, someone like that will be demodded. But if notice is given we generally let them stay as mod.

Years
  • See this is what im talking about.I don't mods demodded cause if the lack of being on constanly every week, but like per say they are gone for weeks without a notice, why recognize them?

I know that they definately earned there spot, but weeks at a ime is too much.I would have it that nobody is demodded.Because it's hard to stand out in a capacity of members that PC contains.6,000.with Kwesi and Steve going through and deleting over 1,500.

So to the mods great job, you guys and girls need to ear some positive income lol.Cya Around.Hope i wasn't off topic much lol.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, Blue just stated that abour four months without notice of being absent before-hand is what may get you layed off. Otherwise mods are perfectly fine as long as they inform their fellow mods and admins. ^_~

Well, yeah, positive feedback is always nice, but at least you guys show you have opinions and aren't mindless PC slaves or something. XD

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back