• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stahp with the snow already!

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
  • Okay so I love my university now hehe! Missed 3 days in the last 2 weeks.

uOttawa stays open pretty much always. Wilfrid Laurier University in Waterloo does, too. It's only if the professor doesn't show up that classes are cancelled ☺ Like if he or she can't get through the snow his or herself lol otherwise, everything else is operational.

Kinda icky. Oh well! #studystudystudy

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Like the other Californians in this thread... enjoying my nice weather and lack of bitingly cold wind. :)

(I've used this GIF before on PC, but it still applies and I find it hilarious for some reason)
    Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

It was supposed to be a snowy winter this year according to all the forecasters. It's snowed once here for a few hours and it was barely a dusting. Other than that, we've had absolutely zero snow.

Pisses me off because I love snow. >:(

Apparently this year was supposed to be our best chance for snow in a long time which had me excited because it hasn't snowed here since 2009 at all which is already saddening :( As expected by me it hasn't snowed one bit all year and since it seems to already be warming up for spring I don't expect to see any at all! Maybe next year :[

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • There is currently no less than 8 inches of snow outside. If it keeps up like this there will be a foot of snow by midnight. It also is alternating between snow and ice, with the ice accumulating on the snow and nothing else. It's also gonna be cold all week so it'll take a long time to melt. I want my global warming back! T^T

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Like the other Californians in this thread... enjoying my nice weather and lack of bitingly cold wind. :)

(I've used this GIF before on PC, but it still applies and I find it hilarious for some reason)
    Spoiler:

Die.

Can we steal your hot weather? Two way streets have become one way streets where I am and the snow goes above my head. We've had multiple state of emergencies and we're supposed to get more snow later this week.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    we got iced out today giving us a four day weekend which is all i ever wanted omg. we hardly get snow and i can't recall us ever getting ice this beautiful so it's a nice change. this weeks lows are bipolar as heck: 9°, 12°, 25°, 41°, 37°, 32°, 25°

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • We've had less than two days of snow here this winter, and probably accumulated less than three inches total.

I don't mind, snow makes travelling to work/anywhere a pain.

Blastedoise

"...Too bad, though. ...It's all over now. ♪ ...Th
    Years
  • Well i don't really have anything against Snow... The only thing that did happen bc of the snow, was our bus driver getting away from the road, leading into a little crash. Some people we're hurt by it, so we had to get Ambulance and the Police. So after that, i had to call my Boss and tell him i might come late to work a little bit. In the end i was exactly 3 hours and 30 minutes late. And since i am not alone on my way to work rather with a friend. (which also happens to be a female) So i wasn't completly bored and had someone to talk at least.

Thats the only thing i actually hate on this time with a load of snow. Everything else is fine.

Oh yeah we had -14° the whole last week. That was fun i can tell.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • We got 60 cm sunday...
    I really like winter!! but right now I wouldn't mind to see the summer...

Years
  • It's snowed quite a bit this year so far, although it always seems to disappear within 24 hours. I love snow, my favourite time of the year is winter! I hate being hot though, so that's probably why. Snow is just so awesome though, it makes everything seem brighter and... I dunno, I'm always happy when it snows.

Years
  • Last year this time, we had like five or six snow days where we got school cancelled (not really snow, but ice that made the roads too hazardous). This year, we haven't had one of those, but it has gotten as low as 32. Last week, it was high 70s/80s, but this week it's back to low 40s/50s. Texas is bipolar.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Here in Alabama, we are crying for snow. See, Alabama doesn't handle snow well so when it DOES snow or roads just freeze over, school gets delayed or even cancelled. So...we want snow so school can cancel and we can just drink hard lemonade and play video games for a week just like last year. :)

Back