• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staked battle

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Geh, I'm kinda tired tonight, mind taking a rain check, Blaze? I'll fight ya tomorrow. Also, I updated the first post.

CallMeYou

Pokemanz breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    i'll offer anything from my thread or a shiny modest ev'd daigla or blissy

Edit: my fc is 3137 2481 6358

Last edited:

alexis515148

The shiny pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    Hi racast, long time no battle, do you want to battle? If you win you get a shiny ev trained drapion.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    You know I'm always good for a match with my eternal rival! XD [just not right this moment :P]

alexis515148

The shiny pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    Just not at this moment? Always good for one? Congrats, you killed all logic, you win a coupon, free fries at your next visit to Burger King! Anyway, can you battle now? If you win you get a shiny ev trained drapion.

Last edited:

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Shush about my logic! I didn't have my DS at the time, haha, it would have been physically impossible. :P Sounds good to me, just catch me online.

Back