• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
Wow, calm down! I'm staying, I'm staying. Jeez, making me cry. Oh, I have a good idea too...so I won't really not be in the RP. By the way, it's going to "end" soon. Well...this one is like Episode 1. I'm thinking of starting an Episode 2 of Current Times so...look out for it...I'll post my plan later...hehehehehehe...

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
OCC good you are back *pulls Off rope* now i will post my next move tommorw today has been very big.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: SHADIE IS BACK!! ^-^ Look, I think about death all the time too, but I don't kill myself. I know that if I do, it'll hurt my close ones more than it hurts me. Life is a precious thing; the more you go through, the stronger you come out in the end.

I know you're back, but if you ever go into one of those moods again, let me know. I'm here for you, Shade.

ooc: yes, Saphi's like your twin almost. She probably can help you and talk to you about it...

Now, since we haven't had an IC post in FOREVER, I'll post one.

IC: "We're coming up on the planet.", Jukii said. "Oh my,", she said, seeing the tower of Omega Corp as the ship entered the atmosphere. "Granta Omega, I knew it.", she said. Jukii landed the ship on the icey planet and put her cloaks on. It was going to be very cold, she could sense it.

Years
Jace lands on the planet and jumps out of the ship "Dang, it's cold" Jace lowered R9 and told him to scan for Jukii as well as Astrii, and Omega. "Now how am I going to do this?" Jace walks along after cloaking his droid and ship and spots the other A-wing in the distance.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
"Now, please tell me, what is the force?" Omega asked, leaning foward. He sat at his desk, boring into Astroara's eyes. There were gaurds all around the room. Granta Omega spared no expences when making this building. It had everything.

"I... don't really know myself," Astroara admitted. After all, she was still a padawan. "Sazy..." She hesitated. "Sazy once said the were things inside peoples cells that made them sensitive to the force. It can happen to anyone of any race, but rarely ever does.

"Hmmm.... You are getting this down, arn't you?" Omega turned to a scientist on his left. The feeble man nodded nervously. Omega grinned smugly, looking at Astroara again. "So, how do you.... connect with this Force?"

"I... don't know. In times of need it just seems to be right there. In the back of my mind-no, within my very soul. A power waiting to be unleashed."

"I see.... A power waiting to be unleashed...." He suddently stood up, shouting: "Thats it!!"

Astroara recoiled, startled by his sudden outburst. Granta Omega was one of the most intresting characters she had ever met.

"What if that power could be converted into energy?! It could be stored somewhere and if their was ever a massive power outage, or a war and people needed energy for their weapons and everything, the force would be there!! Thats it! I'm make millions!" He began talking faster than ever, and the scientist taking notes had to scribble to keep up with him. "If we could use the force in our weapons, we'd be unstoppable!!! Omega Corp. would rule the galaxy!! And, Astroara, you would be in control of whatever you please. You could do anything you want. But, you would have to be willing to help us. In order for us to bring peace, there will have to be sacrafieces. Are you willing to do anything you are asked?"

Astroara stood. Her fur was jet black and her eyes had taken on a red-orange hue. Her voice was different, as though she was ready to crush anything that got in her way.

"I'm ready for anything."

Years
After walking towrads the A-wing a while, Jace noticed a large tower. "Wow, noting unusual about that". Jace walked up to it and forced open the door. A security gaurd tried to stop him but Jace used the force to grip im and held him up, then droped him. He took all the guards key cards and resumed. after moving up a few floors with out conflict, ( Thanks to a few jedi mind tricks) he walked in a room where he overhead Omega's plans. Jace then walked in the room using a very strong mind trick to disguise himself. After Omega finishes he uncloaks him self. " It won't work." omega looks up "what won't!?" " Converting the force into energy... well it will but I can stop you"
" How!?!?" "have you ever heard the story of the force havester? It's an old sith weapon that did just that. It was used by Darth Tyranus ( I like that name a whole lot better then count dooku :D ) and it was destroyed by Aniken Skywalker." Jace awaited an answer and prepaed to end this."
OOC: This was a real event and a major one at that in the starwars universe.

Jukii walked and walked and walked to the tower. It looked only a few feet away from the ship, but it seemed like it was taking forever. Finally, she got tired of walking and decided to levitate a flat piece of ice so she could float there sitting on it. Minutes later, she finally arrived at the tower. There were guards outside. Oh great, what am I gonna do..., she thought. Jukii walked up to the guards. "Hello there. I'm a bit lost, I'm going to this planet here,", Jukii said showing the guard the map she just happened to have in her robe pocket as she got her hand out of sight behind the guard. He began giving her directions when she got her light saber, quietly, and stabbed him in the back. The other guard started shooting at her with his laser gun, but Jukii blocked every shot. She eventually stabbed him too, and made her way into the building. "Hmm,", she said, seeing the guards already passed out. "Well, this looks like the work of a jedi. I'll bet Jace is here.", she said. As she moved forward, more guards started to shoot at her, but Jukii once again blocked all of their attempts and they all passed out of being backfired. The further she got, the more guards there was. "I thought I could do this the easy way.", Jukii said. "I guess not.", she said as she put a force field around her and walked on, if a guard shot at her, it would either bounce off and hit him, or Jukii would shoot them into the wall using the force. Then there was nothing, pure silence hit the halls. Jukii put down her force field. "Dangit, my time pausing abilities must be off again. Oh well, this is easier.", she said as she made her way to the room with Omega and Astrii. She could see them frozen in time when she walked by the window. Quietly, and carefully, she went into the room and hid in a dark corner, where no one could see her far away from the table with surrounding guards. Then, without her consent, the time freeze stopped, and Jukii began to learn about Omega's plan to control the force.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
OOC: ... ... ... ... ...

IC: Sazy felt something cold beneath her body. She slowly opened her eyes. There was a small light up above. She slowly remembered what had happened. Quietly, she prosessed what the light might be.

"No...I don't want to die...Not yet..."

The light faded. She was suddenly floating in the air above the planet she had been killed on. She looked around. She held her arm in front of her and tried to pinch it, but her other hand just went through. She knew what had happened.

"So...all that's left of me is my soul..." she murmured. She sensed the sith's presense. It wasn't the apprentice; it was Darth Valor. A voice spoke to her.

"If you want to go on living...you have to find a person to stay with and protect..."

"Living? I call this the living-dead! But still..." Sazy glanced at the planet where she sensed the sith. "...maybe I should stick by that male sith to find out the powers of the dark side..."

Her body disappeared and then reappeared on the planet. She saw the sith coming out. Her face remained as cold as it ever was.

"Hello..." she said quietly to the sith as he began to pass by...

Years
Jace took a seat at the table across from Astrii. Jukii's here but I supose she doesn't want any attention yet. " So Omega Whats been up these past few years?" Jace said tring to anger him even further "You know besides the whole evil thing." Jace turned to Astrii. " You know, Astrii, Granta and I go way back... In fact to our Padwan days, Graduated the acadamy together. We always knew He'd turn evil... In fact I kinda wish Kyle Katarn didn't kill Desaan, He owes me 10 credites."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Astroara glared at Jace. She could also sence Jukii in the room as well. An animal-like growl escaped her lips as she waited for instructions like a trained pet. Omega smirked, uttering the comand:

"Kill them."

Jace had no time to react. Astroara was already swinging at him with her modified lightsaber, a black one with more power than before. Her eyes narrowed and her fur bristled. They would all die.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Astroara ignored Jukii, aknowleging her with a stab from the lightsaber. She would remain faithful to Granta Omega. She snarled, twisting through the air. She slashed at both people. Newly developed droids rushed in, knocking the two out. Astroara watched without empathy as the were dragged to the holding cambers.

Angered that her kill had been taken away, she cut one of the droids in half, leaving the office to get to her room.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
"huh Sazy"i said "how are you here'

"well now that you are here we can find the jedi and destroy them where are they" i asked my i boarded my ship"

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
"Hump. They are already being destroyed. Astrii and that Granta Omega person are taking care of most of them. So...all you should worry about is Astrii. Well...Granta Omega..." Sazy had a smirk on her face. And so the Jedi fall...but, this time, will they rise again?

OOC: Hmm...after a while of consideration, I have decided that this thread would get too big for what I have planned. This is basically the end of "episiode one" of Current Times. Don't forget, we haven't even freed the people of Novena. And I have other stuff planned for "episode two"...So, if you guys would just not post here that would be helpful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back