• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • "Sazy?" Astroara said, searching for an explination in her master's eyes. There was none. If she really hated all of them, what waas the point of being her padawan? What was the point of anything.

"I'm sorry...." Astroara said, backing away from them, "But I must leave you." She turned and ran. Granta Omega would find her. She could train with him, find her brother. Disappeare. She ran on and on, leaving the life she had always dreamed of far, far behind.

ooc: It's J-U-K-I-I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IC: Jukii looked around at the Jedi. She knew that if she stayed here she would be arrested as well for conspiracy with the sith. She knew what she had better do, but, she could not do it without the consent of the sith. Jukii turned to the sith, "Lord Valor, shall I pause time for us to get away? Or would you like to be arrested? Once you have escaped from here when I pause time, I would like to be on my way. I have some unfinished business to attend to.", she said, even with the Jedi close enough to hear.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • OCC: just read pages.

"Ah yes my young padawan you may freeze time" as Jukki froze time i killed the jedi one by one untill there was Just Jace and his friends.

"ha are you impressed Jace" i said.

Years
  • OOC: The jedi academy is on Yavin 4 so...
    IC:" You moron." More Jedi came into the room and their numbers doubled that of dead Jedi. " You don't get to stand triel now." Jace jumped at Valor and and stabed him in the abdomen with his saber and held his hand towreds Jukii and closed it putting her in a choke hold "You should Have gotten out by yourself, We wouldn't have come after you."

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
  • "THAT IS ENOUGH!" Sazy screamed at Jace. She ran over and knocked him over the head. "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO TO THAT STUPID SITH, BUT YOU AREN'T GOING TO HURT ASTRII'S FRIEND! Got it?" She pulled him to the ground. "The only person I really wanted to kill was the sith. Here you go, trying to kill Jukii (right?)! You," she paused as she picked him up and slapped him between words, "are...not...going...to...hurt...her!" She let Jace go. "Besides...we have to find Astrii."

OOC: Oh, I have something good planned...

Years
  • OOC: Who said anything about killing her She would have to stand trial and probably be sentenced to a certain time in exile.
    IC:" I already did." Jace breakes free of Sazy's hold. " Weather or not she is Astrii's freind doesn't change the fact that she is a criminal and she has to stand trial."

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • OCC:sory i have been away.

'huh" there i was standing in a medical bay on Jedi ship "how did i get here" then i saw Jukki and the jedi talking on the bridge about something.

"**** Jukki must of turned i said as i walked into the hanger bay and stole a jedi fighter"i said as i set a course for Korriban to train.

Poke Chaos

Weirdo with a Dumb Name
    Years
  • OoC: I've got it!

I woke up from what seemed like ages. At first all I saw was a bunch of blurs. When it cleared up, I was staring right into Kyle's eyes. I sat up. "Where am I?" I asked.

"I just knew you'd say that!" replied Kyle. "We're in my ship."

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see!"

"Typical!"

We kept flying in silence.

Last edited:

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • OCC:NO i was in the medical bay being treated so i did survive.

As my ship approced Korriban i hoped out and headed for the Temple "i must get more sith to fight the jedi" i said as entered the temple.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • OCC:WTF poke choas your are on the ship with the other jedi.

as i entered the temple there were many sith soilders training "good job" i said as i joined them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back