• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Astroara ingnored the conversation around her. Her moments seemed to be fused into one, like a moving liquid. Attackers fell, one after the other. She spun, whirled, slashed, and swiped. Nothing could escape her lightsaber. Nothing that dangered her friends could escape her.

Last edited:

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    "fine then blow us all up me and Juiki will now escape in the mini escape ship"

I said that as i tossed a thermal detomnator into all the jedi.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Astroara had no time to react to the thermal detonator. It exploded before anyone could get to it. All the jedi went flying in different directions, landing heavily in akward positions. Something picked up the semi-concious Astroara, throwing her in a ship before anyone could move. The ship took off, leaving everyone behind.

Ooc: Alright, I think its time for a new villan, don't you?

Last edited:

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    OOC: Justice, dark espeon didn't say it blew up the ship.

I looked around and saw something pick up Astrii and take her onto a ship. I almost jumped on when I heard a familar voice.

"Sazy! Sazy, are you okay?" Kyle called. He was trying to take down some of the enimes, but it wasn't working so welll. I jumped up and grabbed him, then I jumped into the ship.

"What in hell are you doing here?" I whispered.

"I heard that the Jedi planets were being destroyed. I went searching for you. Anyway, why are we on this ship?"

"Astrii is here. We need to find her." I got up, but he pulled me back down.

"Let the person who took her come to us."

Leaf Shinigami

Comic-Book Writer in Training
    Years
    age;15
    i can i join if so
    home planet:yavin4 lightsaber color:blue
    Dark side or jedi:jedi
    loooks:5'1 bage colored robes[or whatever they are]black hair blue eyes.
    special ablity:temporary time freeze
    name:Sakin

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back