• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starlight's Moonroost~ (Breeding and HA Pokemon Shop <3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2020
    I just got online, will be onbfor a couple hours before work send me theinvite to trade when ready.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2017
    I'll be available to trade for about an hour now, but we can trade tomorrow sometime. What time are you normally around?

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    Hello Starlight Latias,

Have you come across any Goletts with the HA? If you'd have to go out of your way to get it I'd be willing to trade you a 6iv HA tyrunt so you can begin breeding that as well for people.

Name: Fiona
    FC: 0877-3925-9512
    Pokemon: Golett
    Nickname: Mr. T
    Ability: Hidden Ability - No Guard
    Moves: It doesn't have any
    IVs: 31/31/31/XX/31/31 or all 6
    EVs: Don't worry about it

cheers!

Starlight Latias

Added. In the ever changing line up i am making i was wondering if 2 more requests from your breeding show would be alright with you?
    Error from the time of receiving Amaura you will be unable to make requests for one week

Starlight Latias

Have you come across any Goletts with the HA? If you'd have to go out of your way to get it I'd be willing to trade you a 6iv HA tyrunt so you can begin breeding that as well for people.

Name: Fiona
    FC: 0877-3925-9512
    Pokemon: Golett
    Nickname: Mr. T
    Ability: Hidden Ability - No Guard
    Moves: It doesn't have any
    IVs: 31/31/31/XX/31/31 or all 6
    EVs: Don't worry about it

cheers!

The shop is closed for right now until my current requests are done <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.