• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

StarryDay's Breeding Center

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Bump + update: my little sister has become my official partner in breeding. She's about halfway through beating diamond(with my help), and we've decided to start somewhat fresh. So we're getting rid of 90% of my old stock, keeping the rest for breeding, and want some advice on what to breed. So please request some species and moves that you'd be interested in, and I'll have a list of pokemon that are up for trade soon. It'll be more of a grab bag, because I'm listing only the species and how many of them there are. Anyone willing to trade IV bred pokemon for legendaries or shinies should also contact me. She'll be getting an account on here soon, but I'm going to handle most of the work. We don't have everything but we have a fair few different kinds of pokemon, and with two of us we should be able to put out twice as many pokemon for you guys.

Also, anyone who has helped out with anything should PM me telling me what they helped out with so that I can credit you on the main page. :) Help is still appreciated, especially with IV breeding, contest training, and egg hatching. We're also starting to collect and trade shinies, so they're appreciated as well.

Thanks for your help, and hopefully with the addition of an official breeding partner, this shop will be better than ever.

The Kidd

Godly Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    I can help you out with one of my nice IV spitbacks if you can supply me with a Electrizer, Magmorizer and a Dragon Scale. Two Spitbacks if you get all three.
    They have about three 31 IVs each.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2023
    I'm interested in these Cleanout pokemon
    Torchic
    Totodile
    Treecko

I'd like these pokemon bred:
    Cyndaquil
    Chikorita

For all of these pokemon, gender and move set do not matter.

I can offer these
    Male Taillow w/ Mirror Move, Brave Bird, and Pursuit* (level 1)
    Male Vulpix w/ Iron Tail, Overheat, Heat Wave, and Flare Blitz* (level 1)
    Paras/Parasect
    Swinub

Dratini
    Growlithe*
    Mightyena
    Eevee and evos
    Steelix*
    Hitmonlee
    Hitmontop

* means I have them on hand. All others I will have to level up or breed. I'd have to migrate Swinub and Paras/Parasect.

Let me know which of my wants you can provide and which of my haves you would like.

I won't be able to trade until Friday at the earliest. I hope that is not a problem.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    I can help you out with one of my nice IV spitbacks if you can supply me with a Electrizer, Magmorizer and a Dragon Scale. Two Spitbacks if you get all three.
    They have about three 31 IVs each.

Sorry, don't have them. :(

[/QUOTE]I'm interested in these Cleanout pokemon
    Torchic
    Totodile
    Treecko

Alright. :) That's fine with me.

I'd like these pokemon bred:
    Cyndaquil
    Chikorita

Again, will do.

For all of these pokemon, gender and move set do not matter.

I can offer these
    Male Taillow w/ Mirror Move, Brave Bird, and Pursuit* (level 1)
    Male Vulpix w/ Iron Tail, Overheat, Heat Wave, and Flare Blitz* (level 1)
    Paras/Parasect
    Swinub

Dratini
    Growlithe*
    Mightyena
    Eevee and evos
    Steelix*
    Hitmonlee
    Hitmontop

* means I have them on hand. All others I will have to level up or breed. I'd have to migrate Swinub and Paras/Parasect.

Let me know which of my wants you can provide and which of my haves you would like.

I'd love:

Vulpix
    Paras
    Swinub

And just to be nice to my sister, since all she has now to help out are Shinx, how about Dratini and Growlithe as well? So then it's an even five for five?

I won't be able to trade until Friday at the earliest. I hope that is not a problem.

Nope, no problem. I can hold onto them for you.[/QUOTE]

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2023
    I'd love:

Vulpix
    Paras
    Swinub

And just to be nice to my sister, since all she has now to help out are Shinx, how about Dratini and Growlithe as well? So then it's an even five for five?

No problem. I will have all of them by Friday. Any preference on what level they are?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    No problem. I will have all of them by Friday. Any preference on what level they are?

No, not really. The Vulpix is just for breeding and the Swinub and Paras are for dexfills. Although if the Growlithe could be male, that'd probably be best. Don't kill yourself over it, though. ;) Besides that, levels don't really matter too much.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2023
    No, not really. The Vulpix is just for breeding and the Swinub and Paras are for dexfills. Although if the Growlithe could be male, that'd probably be best. Don't kill yourself over it, though. ;) Besides that, levels don't really matter too much.

I don't really have anything to do in the game right now so I can raise them to certain levels if you want. I've just been filling my Pokedex which I can take a break from.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    In that case, how about Growlithe at level 28 (I want him to know Fire Fang) :) Besides that, if you want to get the Dratini to a level where it'll evolve soon, that'd be cool. Or if you want to evolve the Paras. Thanks again. =)

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    I don't really care on either, but like I said Fire Fang on the Growlithe would be great.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2023
    Could you add a Feebas (egg or hatched) to our deal? Just me me know what else you would want.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    do you still need eevees/evos cause i breed them pm me if you do

hi im lookin for a charmander i have a garchomp master balls and eevees pm me if you still need

Last edited:
    Back