• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen starter evo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
Years
  • if those were real I'd be super happy! they're actually awesome!

they're the best versions of the starter evos I've seen yet!

yufang

Brain-Damaged Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    Maybe seribii lied and the evos were real?

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Maybe seribii lied and the evos were real?

serebii doesnt lie :| plus the third forms look like the outlines of milotic for the grass one rhyperior for the fire one and dialga for the water one

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • They are not confirmed fake. Serebii said it is probable that they are fake. There are some spanish pokemon websites saying they are real. But if these are real I will not be using a starter.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • They are not confirmed fake. Serebii said it is probable that they are fake. There are some spanish pokemon websites saying they are real. But if these are real I will not be using a starter.
    *facepalm* that was before, they did confirm them fake soon after they posted them, even the creator admitted to it...

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • No Serebii said they are probable. At the moment they are either fake or they are real no one knows if they are fake or not except the creator of them.

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    No Serebii said they are probable. At the moment they are either fake or they are real no one knows if they are fake or not except the creator of them.

read the update for wedsnday. its says the user confessed to it. they are fake. not real.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • good pokabus evo was freaking me out.... but actually wasnt that bad for fakes :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back