• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal the Pichu!

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
  • the legendary birds weren't even here. You again took a sonic doll. Grabs the pichu doll and runs like heck to Arceus hops on his back and flys away.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Wild CHARIZARD used FLAMETHROWER!

The PICHU DOLL was destroyed!

Everyone: ...Aww....

Me: ....Why are you guys looking at me like that...?

..................Oh crap.

mew_nani flees with the SPIKY-EARED PICHU DOLL!

Wild CHARIZARD yanks out another PICHU DOLL from underneath a nearby rock and flies away. :D

Toa77

A Creative Writer
    Years
  • Swampert, use Hydro Pump!

Super Effective! Charizard drops the Pichu!

Grabs it and runs to the Center of the Earth in a similiar fashion to the book, except I make the cave collapse. Try to get me now!

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • pushes him into the lava and flies into another dimension 500 dimensions away from this one and then closes the portals.

Last edited:

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • (I'm evil)

Uses attract on Totodile12345 and getting Pichu from him before running off

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Transforms again and breaks open the bars squishes Pichuzilla (still under attract for another 3 posts DX) and hands Lilliana the Pichu doll thinking he has it. WOOT WOOT.. wait this is a rock! dang it...........

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • *releses machop and orders to kick everyone in the back in the back making Pichuzilla fall and drop the pichu*Mine!I've watched you guys!MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!*runs*

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2018
    Umm,Miley,That Pichu Is Actually A Bad Doll!
    *Took The Bad Doll*
    I Lied!It's A Pichu!!!
    My PICHU!!!

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Go plusle use thunder shock!
    *paralizes everyone but me cause I have on rubber and nose plugs and grabs the pichu out of Pichuzilla's hand*Go pigioto!MINE!*is 50 miles away by time your unparalized and puts Pichu in my zipup backpack and puts a lock and and hides the key in the toe part of my sock*

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2018
    Miley,You Know That Flying 50 Miles Away Is Dangerous,Know Why?
    *Arceus Blew Miley Away With A Judgement*
    MY PICHU!!

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • You think your so smart?Go mew!*mew uses frost wind and freezes everyone but me and I get the pokaball out of Pichuzilla's hand*Mew use teleport!*we teleport to the furtest country where you can not find me ever and stores pichu in MY pc in its new pokaball*MY PICHU!*lets nurse joy know nobody but me can get it out and I have to say the secret password*

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2018
    Arceus:MILEY,You Give Me That Pichu Now!!1
    Miley:Never,Even If You Made Me!
    *Arceus Froze Miley*
    *Arceus Gave The Pichu To Pichuzilla*
    Thank!!

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • *moltras pops out of ball and unfreezes me*Nope I already had it in my PC,what your holding is a doll.*takes doll*Yhep still a doll,but I'll keep it.*puts doll in backpack and uses a snag ball on arcurus and puts him in my pc and secures all my pokemon in my zip up backpack*I win.

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2018
    Arceus:0_0 You Are Evil!!!
    *Arceus Called His Babys
    Miley:Who Are Your's Babies,And I Didn't Know You're A Girl!*Laughed*
    *Dialga,Palkia And Giratina Beat Miley Up*
    My Pichu!!!!

Back