• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
    Years
    i kill ur shedinja (since its a hollow shell) by cutting him in half with a chainsaw when i do shaymins soul gets released and returns to shaymin since you tried to kill shaymin is such a diabolical way i chainsaw you and ur dead

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    I have the real Shaymin, while you guys were being evil and trying to kill the Shaymin plush doll I swapped it with. Buizel takes me and Shaymin to an underwater fortress, guarded by an army of Sharpedo and Whiscash.

IceFireLighnting

Yeah. Smart. And, by the way, I have Palkia, so I can just pop in. I put you in a bubble with my Vaporeon, freeze it with my Glaceon, and thaw Shaymin out with my Flareon. We teleport away in peace, never to be seen again, and leave you frozen there.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    ...Until my Giratina pulls Palkia back. While the two Legendaries are fighting, Buizel beats Flareon, Electivire beats Vaporeon and Infernape beats Glaceon. With that taken care of, I trap you a net, grab Shaymin and fly away on my Tropius. I hide Shaymin amongst the fruit and leaves on Tropius.

IceFireLighnting

No, you mean you hide the bouquet of Gracidias that I was taking to my girlfriend. The real Shaymin was in my pocket the whole time. And now she's in a better place...

NOT WITH YOU! MWAHAHAHAHA! And no messing with my girlfriend. You can't use her to fight me, cuz I said so. Meanie. Oh, yeah, right. MWAHAHAHAHA!

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    But apparently I thought this far ahead. My Machamp bodyguard was waiting for you. He threathens you and you have no choice but to hand over Shaymin. My Dragonite picks him up and we fly off into the sky.

IceFireLighnting

...Where I am waiting on Giratina. Holding the Grisious Orb. "Now, if you would be so kind as to give me that hedgehog. You poor little thing, you've been thrown, tossed, killed, and teleported. TIME OUT!" I take Shaymin to a Pokemon Center. Get her healed. "TIME IN" I take her to my grandma's. She's a frail, sick old lady and my little sister is there, promising me that she'll do anything to protect Shaymin. Now can you steal from a cute little 7-year-old and her sick grandmother? Thought not.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    I take up papier-mache classes and make a lifesize Shaymin duplicate. I tunnel into the house with Sandslash, swap the mache for Shaymin and leave, sealing up the hole. Your grandmother and sister never realise they were stolen from, thus making the crime ok! :)

Anyways, I head to the Sinnoh Underground and bury Shaymin in the wall somewhere (I give him an oxygen mask and a food/water supply, so he doesn't die and defeat the whole point of this). I ensured that there was no metal on Shaymin, so he isn't detectable on the radar. How will anybody find Shaymin now?

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    I use Mightyena to sniff Shaymin's scent and her food supply and dig her out with Sandslash. I then hide her in a one of the groups of bushes that look like Tetris Blocks outside the Battle Tower in the Sinnoh Region

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    ...Thats what you wanted to happen, but my Magmortar toasts Shedinja before you get the chance. I stuff Shaymin into a sack and hide in the Pokemon Mansion.

IceFireLighnting

Yeah. Whatever. I get Arceus to bring Shaymin back fom the dead(or deleted?). I then stuff her in a trench coat, hang it on my coat rack, along with the bazillions of others, but get this: they're all backwards! Ya have to flip 'em all over if you want to find my decoy, I mean hedgehog.

pikachux2

Never Evolve
    Years
    i rip shaymin off his mothers face dash into the street on my Luxray and get hit by a bus. then shaymin gets on my pideotto and flys away to somewhere peaceful

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Then comes my salamence, burnes your shedinja to nothing with it's flamethrower, takes shaymin in it's mouth and we fly off to dragon's den, where we get protected by an old couple training there!

Back