• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
  • well i use my magikarp! It distracts Searn with its hypnotising splashing and use my arceus to steal shaymin and use a sky form shaymin to fly me away XD

...Grrr.....GO PALKIA! SPACIAL REND!! *Rips a hole in the fabric of space time and kicks Dragoon into it*.....Now.....UMBERON! Grab shaymin and use double team! *hides the real shaymin in a SECRET place*

Years
  • gets abra to teleport ontop of shaymin and teleport back inside a pokeball that has been sergicaly inserted into my nose. lol!

Mr.Silver

Years
  • Where there's a will.... *sends out sneasle* Use fury swipes! *sneasle cuts off your nose* Now use agility and get us out of here! *takes pokeball*

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    I send out a Swalot which eats Mr. Silver and Sneasel and i sneak away using a dugtrio to dig me a hole to the underground.

Mr.Silver

Years
  • ...You realise shaymin is inside this swalot with me....

ANYWAY....A swalot is basically a food processing machine........*Sends out weezing* USE TOXIC GAS!..
    *holds breath*.....SWALOT FAINTED...*climbs out of swalot* .. phew....See ya! *sends out giratina and escapes to the 8th dimention.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • When you get out, I burn you using Charmander's ember. Then, using my Suicune, I take Shaymin and dash off with the north wind!

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    I use sandslash to dig myself out of the underground and i have it use slash to pop the jigglypuff and take the shaymin. I then fly off on a dragonight.

Mr.Silver

Years
  • I return from the future where i've killed the shaymin and take this one with me! *snatches off of shiro* .....Also..By the end of this the space-time continium is gonna be pretty F*cked up

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • I stop time with Dialga and give Mr. Silver my Ditto that has changed into Shaymin and take the real Shaymin with me. Then I use Palkia to trap him in a dimensional rift. I fly off with Arceus to the Hall of origin and take the Azure Flute with me. Try to get in now!

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
    Years
  • I get my Darkrai that can bend space, time, and dimensions. He uses his powers to freeze and destroy Arceus. I grab shaymin and we escape to a completely different universe. the universe......of......STAR TREK!!!!

shot571

i show shaymin some pokemon food. it follows. i catch it in a net. and i punch it. then i run to the center of the earth using mewtwo to protect me from the heat. i then put shaymin into the center of the earth (still protected).i line up an army of dialga and palkia who will transport you to a different time or dimension. and at the front of my army is my trusty ..... magikarp who will splash fire in your face to distract you allowing my army to transport you.plus i a carrying a charizard for fun. :D

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
    Years
  • How did you find me? How did you get to me? How did you get Shaymin from me.

My Darkrai and Ralts transport me in a specially made pod right in front of Shaymin. The pod is shielded and invisible. I grab Shaymin's pod with a robotic arm from my pod. Then I'm transported to my hidden hideout in the region I discovered. The hideout is protected from all means of detection.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • Too bad. You're in your secret hideout in the region you discovered with a Plushie! I'd used Celebi to transport me to shot571 when he'd taken the Shaymin from you and switched the Shaymin with a Plushie and ran off to a secret undisclosed location while you fled to your other place.

Eclipse Absol

♫ Shadows ♫
    Years
  • I sic my army of Pokemon on you and take the Shaymin for myself.

"Nyah!"

-Warps to the Great Sea in Zelda and escapes with the Shaymin-

((What? It said anything. >.>))

Back