• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
Years

I use Celebi to go back in time and simply take Shaymin before any of the above happens.

(Sorry. This game won't be ending that way. v_v)

Lol im using dialga ruler of time 0.o it did end lolz. you cant teleport in time if i stop u using dialga muahahahaha so shaymin is dead.

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
  • I distract you with my level 101 Caterpie, who uses Spatial Rend to bring the Shaymin to me.
    I make my rancor violently eat the Shaymin to keep it safe.

Yet, the taste is disgusting and you spit it out, just in time for my Chansey to heal the open wounds while my three Golems pick up Shaymin and run off.

Wut?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Now, I use my Aerodactyl to use Taunt, to anger you, while I snatch Shaymin from your arms.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Lol im using dialga ruler of time 0.o it did end lolz. you cant teleport in time if i stop u using dialga muahahahaha so shaymin is dead.

Someone hasn't played Mystery Dungeon. :>

As you're snatching Shaymin from his arms, I use my Alakazam to use Confusion on your in order to stop you in your tracks. Then I simply take the Shaymin from you as Alakazam keeps you frozen.

Mortalis

Years
  • My Mawile bites Alakazam's face with it's large mouth-ponytail, making it flinch, back up and fall on you, making you throw the Shaymin in the air, allowing me to catch it, while running off.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    My Staraptor uses Fly on your Mawile to take it to some unknown place , while i steal the Shaymin while your distracted and I run to Musharna, sleep and get stuck in the dream world :D

msfan645

Back from Inactivity
    Years
  • I wake you up with a stick, throw this whole thread at you, and take the shaymin, running away.

Mortalis

Years
  • I throw a Pokeball over msfan645's head and Wailord comes out. Of course, there's no water below, so he falls and crushes you. But of course, you don't want Shaymin dead, so you through it to me. :]

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I use Butterfree's Sleep Powder, to make you fall asleep, so I can once again snatch Shaymin from your arms.

Legendmaster#1

Tamer of Legends
    Years
  • Mime Jr. doubleslaps it out of your hands. I grab the Shaymin and run away, while my Arcanine/Magnetric team keeps you at bay.

Rainbow-Sasuke

300 Posts be the 15th?
    Years
  • My Blaziken fires a powerful(STABed) Flamethrower at any protecting Pokémon of yours, while my Gengar grabs Shaymin from your distracted arms!

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • Bronzong uses Trick Room to slow you down, then it takes Shaymin.
    Then, I wish no-one would take Shaymin, and Jirachi grants my wish. (there is a way around this, just use Celebi to travel back in time before Jirachi grants the wish or something like that)

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
  • uh, but I use my Absol to cause a disaster to occur, and a giant Hurricane takes shaymin from you, never to be found...

...several days later, Shaymin is washed up on to a beach, which I just happened to be at, so I pick up Shaymin, and walk away happily

(i didn't steal shaymin, you just misplaced her)

Legendmaster#1

Tamer of Legends
    Years
  • My Victini gabs Shaymin and gives her to me. Victini hits you with thousands of Flamethrowers, Embers, and Fire Blasts. Heatran guards Shaymin with a cage made of Magma Storm.

Back