• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

Rainbow-Sasuke

300 Posts be the 15th?
Years
  • However, before you get a chance to run any further, my Machamp stands in your way. You try to run past him, but he punches you in the face and takes Shaymin. He hides it in my made up box on Pokemon Black.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Now, I then use my Porygon2 to hack into your Pokemon Box, to release Shaymin. I then snatch Shaymin, while flying away on my Drifblim.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2011
    Eevee uses Dig and makes a giant hole in the ground. You fall in an I make Pidgeot fly down and get Shaymin.

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    my rakiou summons a thunderbolt and fries pigeot. I take off with shaymin and store it in the GS ball mwahaha

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2011
    I get Machamp to smash the GS ball while punching you very rapidly with it's other two arms. You faint, and I run away with Shaymin, laughing like a maniac.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I walk by and mug you, taking Shaymin and your wallet, then amble into a dark alley to find some Protein for Shaymin.

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    I use my Sealeo to freeze the Shaymin and roll an ice ball, then replace your frozen Shaymin with the ice ball.
    FROZEN SHAYMIN-BALL GET

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
    Years
  • I kick ShivaDF and take Shaymin.
    Me and Shaymin go for an adventure in a cardboard box(:

--
    I can't believe this game is still going on..:P

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2012
    I own Silph Corp. so I tell my guards to do inspection. Shaymin got confiscated by me.

NatureKeeper

I, as the Leader of Team Plasma (N), breaks in to Sliph Co, and orders Reshiram and Zekrom to take it to another world, and seal that world from any human being.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • "Hiyah! Poliwrath, use Metronome!" ordered Grifspark, as Poliwrath waggled his index finger. In a second, Poliwrath vanished for existence. His plan had worked, Metronome had become Teleport.

In the other world, the Tadpole-Pokemon half formed, before swiping the Shaymin from Reshiram and Zekrom. The extent of the teleportation faded, causing Poliwrath and Shaymin to be thrown back infront of GrifSpark. Quickly, both GrifSpark and Poliwrath headed up north, to Mt.Coronet, where Shaymin was placed precariously on the mountain peak.

"And now we run, before Reshiram and Zekrom realise they don't have Shyamin anymore."

"Wrath..."

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
  • I fly my lugia to mt coronet and take Shaymin.then I fly to my hometown and put Shaymin in my pc box.then I magically place a seal on the pc box so only I can open it with my thumb print.I then take all my pokemon from every pc box into my team and go to a dimension that only I can go to.I stay there so no-one can use mah thumb print. I send my pokemon team to defeat everyone trying to get Shaymin.(AKA they protect me and Shaymin at the same time)

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    I wasn't trying to take the Shaymin, but I found it walking by and picked it up.
    "Cool, a Shaymin!"

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • "Wrath!" yelled the Poliwrath, as it slammed its left fist into ShiveDF's jaw, knocking her out cold.

GrifSpark burst into laughter. "Good shot, Poliwrath..." he muttered, picking up the Shaymin which he had been tracing since its recent dissapearance from the peak of Coronet.

Knowing that the tactic would not work a second time, he had to think of a new plan to keep Shaymin safe. "Go, Staraptor!" he yelled, as the Pokemon was released from its Pokeball. "Take Shaymin to Hoenn, and hide it somewhere in Mossdeep!"

And with that, the Flying/Normal-type scooped up the Shaymin, and took off, heading south to Hoenn. Hopefully no-one would find it there...

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • However, my friend was in Hoenn, and she told me she found a Staraptor with a Shaymin there. She had her Porygon Z KO it with Thunderbolt, before taking the Shaymin. After she told me, she traded me it for an Arceus (Yeah Arceus). I then take the Shaymin into the Digital World, through a Digital Dive. I have Alphamon and the rest of the Digimon there protect me.

Will94

Trainer Card Maker
    Years
  • I had my Flygon use Draco Meteor on your friend from Hoenn, stole the Arceus, commanded it to summon Palkia, Dialga and Giratina, together they cracked the walls of reality and traveled to the Digi-World, erased the Digimon from existence, each used a combined Hyper Beam on Dragonite149, stole the Shaymin, traveled back to the real world, gave it to my Snorlax, who ate it, and had Acreus, Dialga, Palkia and Giratina guard Snorlax.

MWAHAHAHA!

Back