• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stealing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    I don't remember stealing anything really. xD

Although, if I count downloading music illegaly, then yes, I do it almost every day. I don't feel guilty at all.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    I download music and stuffs, but thats about it. And no, I dont feel guilty =3
    My dad has a collection of like 60 movies hes downloaded though xD

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Wait, dude....

...have you actually been encouraging other people to steal through this entire thread? XD

Yes ;]

Well, I'd advise people to do things that makes them happy, and getting something for nothing always makes me happy :D

Stealing isn't as bad as its made out to be, you steal a loaf of bread from a store it does no harm, it probably cost the store like 40p in the first place.

I mean stealing a car or someones personal belongings is different and I wouldn't usually do it.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    I 'stole' some pencils that I occaisionally left in my pocket for school. I'd just go back the next day and put it back, then tell myself to CHECK MY POCKETS BEFORE LEAVING THE SCHOOL. Unfortunately, I am great in every way apart from my memory, and would always forget to check my pockets.

EDIT: Actually, FoxHound!...
    Yes ;]

Well, I'd advise people to do things that makes them happy, and getting something for nothing always makes me happy :D

Stealing isn't as bad as its made out to be, you steal a loaf of bread from a store it does no harm, it probably cost the store like 40p in the first place.

I mean stealing a car or someones personal belongings is different and I wouldn't usually do it
    ... that isn't stictly true, if you cost someone 40p a day, that can grow into £20... £30... £100... etc.

Last edited:

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I stole a marble when I was six from this play area at school. I don't know how I got caught, but all the teacher did was tell me off. He had to tell my dad, didn't he?

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    I have, but only once and it was completely by accident. I was in a shop with a friend when were were about six, and I put a jar of silly putty in my pocket and walked out with it. I didn't realise until I got home, and felt so bad I made my mum drive me back out to give it back, and the shop-keeper let me keep it for being so honest!

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Um, disregarding internet piracy, me and some friends stole a huge stack of Yu-gi-oh cards, ages ago. Not because we liked Yu-gi-oh, though - we were on a school trip to france and the year below kept raiding our dorm...so we stole a stack of cards too thick to carry in one hand :O they never even noticed...

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I am very ashamed. I have done it twice. When I was 11, I stole some lip gloss from Target. When I was 7, I stole 7 packs of gum from a French convenience store in France. Bad, bad me.

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years
    Yes ;]

I mean stealing a car or someones personal belongings is different and I wouldn't usually do it.

Uh.... did I miss something? Don't you at least feel guilty or something? You act as like you do it everyday. >_>

Last edited:

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    *mumbles*
    A Nintendogs game.
    ... In my defense (I sound terrible) the kid had two of the Labrador ones. And I made sure I was taking his "bad" one. Yeah. Lousy, lousy, defense. I was ten or eleven, I think...

I did use Limewire/Frostwire, but my guilty conscience got to me. I deleted all of the songs, and I also recently restored my computer. No traces of the guilt-eating software remain, thankfully ^^

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Uh.... did I miss something? Don't you at least feel guilty or something? You act as like you do it everyday. >_>

Why would I feel guilty? I work in retail, and have done for like 3 years in various shops. I know how little it actually effects the store.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I have probably stole a lot of things when I was a kid, but I only remember one from two years ago.

My grandmother, aunt, and I were in Washington D.C. on vacation. After our tour thru the National Archives, we went into the shop to buy some things. I guess I put like a laser pen and a candy bar in my pocket to buy.

The same day, I found the two in my pocket while getting into the shower. I ate the candy bar quickly as my aunt would remember that we didn't get any candy. I kept the laser pen, but I lost it; can't remember where I placed it.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    That doesn't keep it from being wrong. You were even encouraging it. I don't know why you wouldn't feel guilty.

It's only wrong by personal morals. Ethically and economically it's fine.

Obviously there's limits.

I don't see why you're so edgy about it tho.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    I've stolen two things in my life, nutella from the drawer when I was 9 and a white pony from preschool when I was 3 and 1/2 years old.

But thats it cause I have strong value otherwise.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back