• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stealing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    It's not so much stealing to me as it is borrowing it and forgetting to give it back. :<

Oh and a candy bar from WalMart.

Years
    Ive stolen a magazine from the newsagent. When i was six or so, i nicked a High-Five DVD. D: and like, once a week i steal chocolate from our pantry. :D. i hate this guityness. D:

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I stole some little things from school, like a maths book, it was actually an accident, but they didn't notice, and if I bring it back, they will notice, and I will get in trouble.

I also helped my friend steal socks from a shop. We brought some for a Cosplay, but she brought the wrong type, and she'd ripped the packet, so we took the right ones and put them in her pocket. They were the same price though, so we didn't REALLY steal anything. We'd paid, just for the wrong thing.

I didn't feel bad about it, I mean, a book and a pair of socks, not really that bad.

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
    Years
    The onyl thing i remember stealing, was once when i went to centre parks, we were packing away. I was 8 by the way. Anyway, we were packing away, and my mum told me to get int he car, and i started crying cos i didn't want to go, so i took this big brown blanket with me. My mum didn#'t notice until we got back, andw e still ahve it now lol XD

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    The heart of a lovely lady! XD

Ehhhhmmmm... Nope, I dont remember stealing anything. Or perhaps my mind is blocking such kind of memories, that could be possible.

23Q

Years
    I Stole rechargeable batteries from the shops!
    yes the shops, and i've also stolen Highlighters
    but i got busted! :(
    this was wayyyyyyy long ago lol

Years
    I stole a pack of Pokemon cards once. Seriously, I was about 8-9 at the time, and was grocery shopping with my parents. In the checkout line, I spot a lone booster pack sitting on a shelf. I snatch it up, slyly sneak it into my pocket, and walk right out the store, without paying. And, what do you know, I actually got a fairly decent card out of it; a holographic Chansey. This was back in the old days of the original sets, by the way.

Ugh. I feel so wrong for saying this out loud, and remembering it in such detail. Am I a bad person? =P

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
    Yes. You're all bad people for stealing and are going to hell.

I stole FFTA from my best friend before he moved. And no, I'm not going to hell because I'm an atheist :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back