• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Steel Type Fanclub~*

What shiny Steel Type should be given away?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    Here I come, Steel type club!
    Username: Kayges

Partner Pokémon: Mawile <3

Why you like Steel types: Steel types require time and devotion and always pull through in the end. You can count on them to be tough on the outside and have a heart of steel on the inside! I also have a specific love for Mawile and I simply adore Olivine's Gym Leader , Jasmine.
    Which Steel Type Pokémon looks the strongest?
    I'd have to say Aggron or Metagross. They both look quite menacing to me!

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Username: Shadow The Darkrai
    Partner Pokemon: Core The Registeel
    Why I like Steel Pokemon: They're so plain awesome! I really like sleek and black/silver things which many pokemon in the steel type fulfill. I really like how they can learn a boat load of moves and have awsome stats and resistances.

I think the strongest pokemon in the steel type is either Metagross, Agaron or Lucario. Metagross and Aragon have great stats. Metagross has bunch of moves you would never think of to use in combos like comet punch or hammer arm but work out well. Aragon has a bunch of claw and punch moves. Lucario has a variety of some of the most powerful moves for their types. I really like all three of them a lot. (Aron is my favorite cute pokemon, Lucario is one of my favorite pokemon and Metagross is just powerful so I train a Lucario and a Metagross in every game.) By the way Otherworld 9) I think your userbar that you made is great!

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Username:Chaos11011

Partner Pokémon:
    303MS.png
    (Though since Kayges already hose Mawile, if duplicates arnt allowed, I'll happily pick
    598MS.png
    )

Why you like Steel types: They have have amazing defensive capabilities and Jasmine was my 2nd favorite Gym Leader inGSCHGSS. Ever since I first got Ruby (my first Pokemon game when I was 9 or so) I caught a Mawile and it's always been a close Pokemon of mine. Steel Pokemon are are also an important part of todays competitive Metagame, and has always been since it's debut in Gen II.

Which Steel Type Pokémon looks the strongest?
    Aggron looks strong just by looking at it, but with mental and special abilities involved, Dialga seems like the strongest. I think it even has the highest Base Stat Total of all the Steel Pokemon (bar Registeel and Arceus maybe)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    • Age 27
    • honk
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    Username: Shadow The Darkrai
    Partner Pokemon: Core The Registeel
    Why I like Steel Pokemon: They're so plain awesome! I really like sleek and black/silver things which many pokemon in the steel type fulfill. I really like how they can learn a boat load of moves and have awsome stats and resistances.

I think the strongest pokemon in the steel type is either Metagross, Agaron or Lucario. Metagross and Aragon have great stats. Metagross has bunch of moves you would never think of to use in combos like comet punch or hammer arm but work out well. Aragon has a bunch of claw and punch moves. Lucario has a variety of some of the most powerful moves for their types. I really like all three of them a lot. (Aron is my favorite cute pokemon, Lucario is one of my favorite pokemon and Metagross is just powerful so I train a Lucario and a Metagross in every game.) By the way Otherworld 9) I think your userbar that you made is great!

Oh nice, that's my reason for liking them too :cer_giggle: and thanks. Good explanation for the Lucario one, Dialga has the highest stats of all Steel type pokemon, with a whoopin 680..., only 40 points away from Arceus. :cer_eek: Steelix has the highest defensive stat in the steel types though, with 200 base stat.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Username: Magmaruby and Aquasapphire
    Partner: Empoleon
    Reason I love steel types: They have tons of resistances, they are the most useful type. Steel pokemon look cool and are powerful themselves.

Dialga or Heatran are the strongest steel types, Dialga with it's high special attack and base stats. While Heatran has resistances on it's side...though considering it has 4x weakness to ground... I have to go with Dialga.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    All will be added! :)
    btw chaos11011, you can have Mawile!

SilverAbsol

Absol's Shadow
    Years
  • I find it quite curious how out of the two new types introduced in Gen 2, Steel types got a lot more favoured than Dark Types.

But I still generally have a soft spot for Steel types (and an elevated blood pressure level when I go up against them in Platiunum), so I request membership!

Username: SilverAbsol
    Partner: Dawn the Jirachi
    Reason I love steel types: Extremely useful in Battle. Pokemon such as Scizor, Forrteress and Ferrothorn are very useful because of their limited weaknesses and strong stats.

Strongest looking steel type:
    I cannot personally decide on this, however I find Steelix to be the most aggressive/intimidating Steel type.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    • Age 27
    • honk
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    Just a reminder of Steelix

It is the second longest pokemon, only beaten by Wailord(of course),and did you ever notice how it floats in the games? It doesn't though, guess they do that to simply give the Steelix a cooler entrance or something...

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Username: Avishka
    Partner Pokemon: Metagross
    Why you like Steel-types:I like steel-types in general. As well as defeating them, as they're the only resistance to dragon-types.....

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I know, Steelix is really long, even though in D/P/PLT they were easy to catch...

Avishka, added! I also like them cuz of thier resistance to dragon types!

BTW OtherWorld9), you have 12 points! Would you like to purchase a 2nd Pokémon, or keep saving?

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i found a userbar for the club while surfing on the net :P
    can i post it?
    btw atif u have not added the userbar to the first post

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I've added it now, thanks for reminding me. :P
    Btw please post!

SilverAbsol

Absol's Shadow
    Years
  • Steel types are very useful because of their resistances I'll admit. Hell, the Pokemon with the most resistances happens to be a steel type. If it weren't for that god-damn Shuckle we'd probably have a Steel type with the highest defence out of any Pokemon.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    • Age 27
    • honk
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    30mtlpv.png

i hope u like it

Woah, better than the one I would have thought up randomely. Great one. :3 As for the points....hmm...let me check then I will update this post. *goes to first post*

Update: Nah, keep saving for the shineh pokemon. :cer_boogie:

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    xD, lol.

New topic : Which steel type is the cutest? Why?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    • Age 27
    • honk
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    xD, lol.

New topic : Which steel type is the cutest? Why?

-I would have to go with either Pawniard or Jirachi......but I put my vote on Pawniard. It is so adorable! I use it everywhere, on most of my RPs, and on every pokemon team from Generation 5 to up. So cute! Not many would agree but...it's personal taste. :cer_wink:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back