• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Steel Type Fanclub~*

What shiny Steel Type should be given away?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • If you ask me, honestly the coolest Steel type Pokemon is too hard to pick for... There is more than one that I find the coolest...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'd like to join ^^

Username: AlexOzzyCake
    Partner Pokémon: Bronzong
    Why you like Steel types: Their huge defenses and interesting move pools make for some great battle styles! Plus a Poison resistance is always useful :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Sure, AlexOzzyCake! :D I'll add you now.

EDIT: Aron will be given out sometime! :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • I wanna join!
    *~Steel Type Fanclub~*

Username: Vindictor
    Partner: Aron :t304:
    Why I like Steel-type? Simple. They are the coolest of the bunch!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Mind if I start a new topic? This place needs some life brought back into it ^^

New topic: 'Which Steel Pokemon's typing do you find strangest?'

For me it's a cross between Mawile and Empoleon... Empoleon I kinda see as being a steel type, but I think it'd be better suited as Psychic or Ice or something. And Mawile... I just don't get that one at all o.o

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Mind if I start a new topic? This place needs some life brought back into it ^^

For me it's a cross between Mawile and Empoleon... Empoleon I kinda see as being a steel type, but I think it'd be better suited as Psychic or Ice or something. And Mawile... I just don't get that one at all o.o
    I find Mawile to be greatly beautiful! How don't you get her? :( Just a normal Steel type isn't enough? haha

Empoleon looks strange to me also..has a unique typing with Water/Steel

If any I go with Ferrothorn. Grass/Steel, I mean come on. That's the strangest of the bunch to me!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Username: Xeberos
    Partner Pokémon: Lucario
    Why do you like Steel-type Pokémon: They are very tough Pokémon and resistance to many type moves.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Which Steel Pokemon's typing do you find strangest?
    Probopass,Mawile,Ferrothorn and Wormadam

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Cool! The strangest Steel type for me would be Ferrothorn. Grass/Steel? Seriously?

Years
  • For me, I find Durant the strangest. When I first encountered it in Pokemon Black, my reaction was, "Wtf?! Did Pokemon ran out of idea or something? This looks so disgusting!":surprised:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Mind if I start a new topic? This place needs some life brought back into it ^^

Ferrothorn and Durant are the ones that caught my attention strange-wise....

Mawile is beautiful, and Empoleon is very high-class like, thus very useful.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Whilst we're talking about strange typings, there certainly are a lot of Steel/Psychic typings... Well, only two families, but that's still more than several dual-types. :3 I just don't really get how a lump of metal can have psychic powers... I also think Metagross would be better off with a different typing. :3 Maybe Steel/Rock or Steel/Ground would suit well? :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Let's get this thread more active! :3 Post pictures of your fav pokémon! :DD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Let's get this thread more active! :3 Post pictures of your fav pokémon! :DD

Your wish is my command!

*~Steel Type Fanclub~*

My lovely Bronzor! It's such an interesting Pokemon that at first I detested, but now I've grown to adore. And Bronzong is just as cool! It almost seems to be smiling due to the way the yellow dots are connected; I think this lump of metal actually counts as cute x] It's quite a hard Pokemon to find fan art for though as pretty much all that can be varied is where the eyes are pointing, but I feel this picture really shows off its power and elegance:

Spoiler:

EB

Re: World
    Years
  • Blockhead - Insomniac Olympics

*~Steel Type Fanclub~*

Classic. It's hard to name my absolute favorite Pokémon, but Magneton is definitely my favorite among steel types. Its type combination is extremely useful and I've always had one on in my party whenever I played Gold. Don't question traditions.

Overall, just reliable and creatively designed. =]

EDIT:

Username: earth boy

Partner PKMN: Hmm... Magnemite. <3

Reason for Liking Steel Types: ...Do I actually have to explain this? ._.

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Username: angelomanalo
    Partner: Sheesh, it's too hard! Scizor over Steelix, so...
    Scissors the Scizor(I know this sounds crazy)!
    Reason for Joining:
    I'm usually defensive, and Scizor and I are both fast. Steelix and I are very aggressive.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    welcome to the club, earth boy, AmiEkcona and angelomanalo!!!!

Years
  • I often join any elemental club, I'm surprised I forgot this one!

Username: Hikari10
    Partner Pokémon: Zelda the Bisharp
    Why you like Steel types: They have great defenses but there's a few offense-based ones too.

I picked Bisharp as my partner cos I love its design (its pre-evo Pawniard is cool too).

Which Steel Pokemon's typing do you find strangest?
    I'd say Ferroseed and Ferrothorn's Grass/Steel typing. It doesn't give it that many weaknesses.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back