• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stone Age 2 (PC)

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2009
    Have you guys tried Stone Age 2 for the PC? It's a free MMORPG. I been playing with a few friends of mines. This game seems very similar to Pokemon. If you guys join hit me up my game name is "Turtle".

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Hey, it looks like you double posted. That's a no-no.

+1 humiliation.
    -1 brain cell.

Here's the community rules and here's Other Games' rules, since I see that you just joined this month. They will help you to be successful at PC.

+1 intellegence.

And as for the game, no, I have not played it nor do I see myself ever. :x I'm sure it's fun though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2009
    This game just patched some new content. Lots of players have gone back to school so now the community is getting smaller. If anyone wanna play a free game, come just us to help make this game community bigger!!

Years
  • My favorite Pal is the POT...

...it's funny having a POT as a pet. The attacks are funny and they can actually block you from damage. I use 4 different colored POTS on my team. A Red POT, a Blue POT, a Yellow POT, and a Green POT.

The Yellow one seems to run away often but the Green one always fights to the end.

Storytime with OSTO seems like a hit too.

So far we've read:
    Caps for Sale
    The Giving Tree
    and we're now on the chapter book, Anakins Fate

Storytime takes place every Tuesday and Thursday at 4PM PST.

Just sharing something about my game,
    SACJP

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    Looks pretty funny but dont think i will ever play it. And btw when i see the ads i think its a weird version of pokemon and i almost never play pokemon since the fall of pokemoncrater and pokemon diamond which i getting very stupid and i play FallenSword now =)

Years
  • No, it's not a wierd version of Pokemon.

They are actually quite different. In Stone Age 2 you get to battle along with your Pals, you can breed them, ride them....stuff like that.

They have favorite foods, you can craft things, you can enter tournaments with your Pal team, go one HUGE adventure quests. There is a lot of stuff to do.

Thanks for the comment though,
    SACJP

Impmon

Digimon: Gears ******
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Is this guy alive? Or is it just some Bot that keeps saying that the game is patched? O.o

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Well I have played this game and it is really cool. There are a ton of pets that you can catch and then have them fight with you. My favorite part of the game has to be the Arena Tournaments this is were you take your pets that you have trained and enter them in a tournament against other players. Its really fun and believe it or not they give you real money and prizes if you win !! Its definitely worth the download if your into games with pets IMO.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2009
    no I'm not a bot, I am alive.. just dont want to double post because i got in trouble before. I just want everyone to know how fun this game is.. really.

Also I want to keep everyone informed about the progress of this game since its still in Beta.

Sorry for making you think I'm some kind of android of somewhat,

Last edited:

ReaperXtwo

StoneAge 2 GameSage
    Years
  • Yeah it's true lol the game's pretty kool ^^ honestly the banner doesn't really describe it well enough... which is way it makes it seem like some weird version of pokemon... but how you see the game depends on what you decide to do with it.. breeders think of it as owning some farm animals, explorers see it as more of an adventure to uncover the whole world (since they don't tell us or show us any part of the map...cause cavemen dont have maps o.o ) and..if you choose to play it like pokemon then that's just what you'll see it as ^^ I guess you'll just have to try to find out.

Also.. we're having a contest to change that banner >_> maybe the winning banner will be more appealing.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    5 gold coins says that these guys are all either
    a) Same person
    b) People sent from the site JUST for this thread.

I'm sorry, but when I look at the banner, the only thing I see is some blatant crossbreed of Birdo and Charmeleon.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • lol think what you want =0

...yeah, if you're going to post, try to post something worthwhile. o_o That's just spam, since you contributed nothing to the thread at all. Try to post something that is relevant to the topic, not just..to talk back.

Back