• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stormbreaker Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    I have to mention that the grass tiles in my example are Kyledove's, and the mailboxes were based off of his.

Boz

Smeargle Pwns You. :]
    Years
  • Hey
    Tbh, Im not even your average joe. and probably dont deserve to be on this team.

Skills: Text Editing, With programs such as advance text, Nothing else, I really cant do hex at all.
    Proof of Work: I have non apart from my banner, but i need 15 posts or more.
    Experience: About a week of Rom hacking research.
    Msn Address: [email protected]

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    No it isn't since Cartmic has quit hacking and Christos told me that group was disbanded since people were lazy and inactive. If you want, try to apply in my and Christos' group ROM-Hackers Alpha Inc. and if you fill the specified requirements you will be certified to beta test hacks and use our work. So, if you liked SB, you can go to the ven better group with old SB members (I was there since start).

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Yes, the group is over now due to most members' inactivity.
    I will get someone to close this now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back