• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stormbreaker Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.

强有力

Powerful
Years
  • Thankyou. Do You Need Anything Doing. Like A Map. I Will Save As A Map File And Send Ova Msn. My Msn Is: [email protected]

I Also Have Another Map I Did!
    Stormbreaker Productions

also made a banner
    Stormbreaker Productions

Are you going to update the list. and im also good at music composing lol

Last edited by a moderator:

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Cool, Ember Orange is coming back. I knew it would. Nice tree and houses you made Hiccup. You are talented with tile making, very.:)

Hey Wattsie1993, you should make your maps with alot more details buddy. You can edit the tiles using the Block Editor in AdvanceMap. Add like flowers, puddles of water, trees, fences, and such. Also you should make sure your tiles match with it's surroundungs. For example, the mountain tiles have water underneath it when it should have grass tiles there instead.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Great work, Hiccup. I agree with Treecko, the furthest to the right looks better than the other two.

Years
  • Thanks. I think we will use the right one then. Any way, the tiles keep coming in! Here is a redo of the old EmberOrange lab! (I fixed the errors on it.)
    Stormbreaker Productions

Years
  • Okay, I have been working on some new tiles. Expect a new house and some new outdoor tiles like trees and grass.

And sorry I haven't been on for a while. I have been playing my Wii. :)

EDIT: Okay, I have finished the tiles I was working on. I just compiled all the tiles I have ever made onto one sheet. Also, I did not make the Center and the Mart, my little brother did. I just fixed the errors in them, so he gave me permission to post them. And one last thing: I will be making a new website that I will keep my tiles at. Look for it in my signature later this week.

Stormbreaker Productions

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Whoa! Those tiles are great! We can use then all in Ember Orange, except the R/S/E styled lab. I'm almost done with the Liquid Ocean pre-alpha and not much longer from that release I'll release the alpha. Then we can finally start ember Orange.

强有力

Powerful
    Years
  • Hey Everyone... Don Patch Sed I Could Use His Tiles. Can Anyone Insert Them And Them Send Me An IPS Patch. I Want The Pokecenter The Pokemart And The Pokecentermart And The Labs And The Top Left House

Years
  • Hey, Wattsie, do not use that tilesheet. I found some errors with the tiles. When I get home, I will PM you with the latest tilesheet. Also, do you want the A-Frame building, cause I consider that to be a lab.

Years
  • Well, my website is up and running. You can find all my tiles and stuff at it.

Anyway, here is an updated tile sheet. No one should use the last one. Als, some of the tiles on my website need to be updated to the ones on this sheet.

Stormbreaker Productions

Last edited:

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Great tiles Don Patch. I've registered at the site. All your tiles look pretty nice here bud.

Years
  • Okay, all members accounts have been activated. The only reason I want to approve registrations is because I do not want people uploding obscene pictures to the website.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back