• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stormers Trading station

jtien

:D
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    your online when im at work lol, Im at work atm. LETS MAKE THE TRADE O: :D reply to me and ill meet you online. send me a private msg so it's easier for me. remember, Shaymin for heracross. ( good thing where I work dosnt have security on there router o.O lol)

Last edited:

jtien

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    K, ILL MEET YOU THERE! time to hide in the washroom to play pokemon ahah im such a loser.

jtien

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    whats up with trying to trade with me a level 21 herecross. i wanted the one you advertised o.O level 100 ev'd trained.

jtien

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    we'll i asumed that since thats the only one you advertised on your thread. Who would trade a lvl 21 herecross for a shaymin? Seriously, I have a herecross thats level 30, I rather ev train that crap. Nice try lol. Is it so hard to clone me a copy? Unlike your a herecross, Shaymin cant be cloned.

Years
  • *facepalm*
    if you thought it was lv 100 because i said its lv 100 stats, you were mistaken i guess. Fine train that other one yourself, good luck with getting the ivs and nature lmao. =/

jtien

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    Next time, tell people the accurate level's of your pokemon o.o Im not trying to be an ass. I just find it dumb that you post a level 100 herecross ( I see the level 100 but NOWHERE do I see "In reality, It's a level 21". Good luck finding yourself a Shaymin, and i say that truthfully. not to be an a@@hole

Years
  • its ok, i already have a shay (lmao) just my mate wanted one so i tried to get another. it says 100 stats so people can double check the ivs.....
    ok, i will take your advice and post the actual levels soon......

Years
  • any1 with an arcanine ill trade 4 it
    what the? lol this a trade shop xD

bump
    ok, i still have done NO trades whatsoever, despite having like 5 ready to trade,.......
    PLS PLS PLS can the people who i have pending trades with PM me, we really need to arrange a time.

Last edited:

kaioblivion

!<@i0b|i\/i0|\|
    Years
  • storm is a hacker!! dont trade with him!!!

jking!! lolz !! hey storm, wont u welcome me to ur forums?

Years
  • I like the shiny Milotic EVd and EVd Feraligatr.
    I have a lot of shinies and events, along with legends.
    Check out my trade thread for all of 'em.

Back