• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Stoutland] VS Liepard

Stoutland or Liepard?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blue

gucci
    Years
    Not based on Strength I'm totally with Liepard, all things about this Pokémon are great... yeah it may be weaker than others but I still love it!

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    None of the above? Wait, that's NOT an option? Tartar sauce...
    This pretty much sums it up for me. Design wise Liepard be a notch, but if I had to use something early on I'd go with Stoutland line. Liepard line seems utterly useless and frail to me.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I like cats more IRL but I'd have to go with Stoutland without a second thought, great HM slave/supporting tank in-game not to mention its stats and movepool are a lot better than what I originally expected by far.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'm more of a dog person, so I'm going with Stoutland. It has a decent movepool, good abilities, good stats and a pretty snazzy mustache.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
    Never used either of them but I do enjoy Stoutland's design so Stoutland it is. Liepard just isn't cute enough to be purrloin's evolution.

marcc5m

what
    Years
    Stoutland. I really like the designs of the entire line, but have never really liked the Liepard family.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Stoutland, because it's flying

I suppose I like Liepard's design better, but honestly, when training it, it was annoying as hell. Still, Stoutland is sort of just... a big dog.

Popsicle

~Dancing Crazy~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2012
    Well even though I love the Stoutland line I <3 Liepard way too much too not choose it. So Liepard will get my vote.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I like Liepard's design, but I went with Stoutland. It's strong, awesome, and it was the first Pokemon I caught in Black Version (well, it was a Lillipup, but CLOSE ENOUGH XD).

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    ...Stoutland keeps beating my team... What right does a schnauzer have to be so strong? I like the lllllllleopard.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Stoutland. I found it far more useful than Liepard (not only can it be a better HM slave but it also does quite well in battles!), and also prefer its appearance (guess I'm more of a dog person even though I also like cats, but Liepard's design is rather 'meh' for myself while I find Stoutland to seem likeable, basically).

Cresselia*

Ace trainer
    Years
    Liepard is prettier but Stoutland stronger. So I went with Stoutland. Never had two of them in my Black version though.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
    Liepard! I love Liepard's design, although it may not have the best stats, it is still very usable in B/W.

Lillipup was so cute, and I loved herdier as well, but Stoutland doesn't appeal to me. It would have been nice to see him look a bit more strong like growlithe, rather than ugly like granbull.

Back