• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Stoutland] VS Liepard

Stoutland or Liepard?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
Years
  • Stoutland is far better than Liepard. Liepard can't do anything late in B/W wheareas Stoutland is still very effective. I don't like Liepard because it looks.... weird.... Plus, dogs are awesome.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Stoutland wins, hands down for me.
    I love the egg moves that Stoutland can have and its attack is great.

Plus Lillipup is so cute and Purrloin isn't. XD

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • I much prefer Stoutland to Liepard. It looks better and is a lot more useful. I predict that Liepard will be useless in my Hall of Fame Challenge. Stoutland also evolves from Herdier. Herdier is good and that makes Stoutland a better Pokemon.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Stoutland wins for me. Why? Well... I think it'd make a great pillow :P And I think I'm more used to it in battling and stuff. And it looks so... well, it kinda wants to hug you. Am I right?

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm going with Stoutland.
    Liepard has a better design IMO, but even with its Base 106 Speed and decent movepool, it's still pretty weak compared to other Dark types in the game.

Ramsie

Currently in Unova
    Years
  • Although I am a cat person, I find Liepard weak and annoying to train. I do like its design. I prefer Stoutland simply because he is stronger and more useful.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Stoutland all the way. During my random pokemon challenge, I saw how good stoutland really is. Access to the elemental fangs, Sdtone Edge, Crunch, etc. Beastly. High attack, decent speed. Yup, sweeper all the way.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • Liepard all the way.
    I think Lilipup was ugly, Herdier was ugly, and Stoutland... Omg.

I battle better with Liepard. I also have more of a draw toward felines.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Good to see not EVERYBODY voted for Stoutland.

Nah, those people will eventually realise their mistake and preach their love of Stoutland throughout Unova.

...though tbh, this poll is closer than I hoped. Stoutland has a good lead so it should carry through 'til Christmas if all goes well!

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    I pick Stoutland even though I love both of them

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I do not like cats, I see them practically whenever I go out.
    So I guess my vote goes to Stoutland.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've only recently started playing White xD And I've got a Herdier on my team~ I might switch it for another pokémon eventually, but right now it's a good pokémon to have. Normally I call myself a cat lover rather than a dog lover, but Stoutland both looks better, is easier to train and just overall seems better both through a gaming perspective and a RP perspective lolol

So, the dog gets mah vote.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aaaand with only a few hours left, Stoutland WINS. Best thing ever. :) Totally was close BUT I BELIEVED IN HERDIER'S EVOLUTION LINE, WHICH NOW MOVES ONTO THE NEXT ROUND.

Unstickying and next poll to be posted really soon with a special Christmas treat :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2012
    I would like to say realy quick that I prefer liepard. Im having one in my team now and i really like it, especially with fake out. I disagree that it is hard to train, i have taken out two gyms with only using purrloin/liepard

B3R

UK Number 1
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Stoutland? Are you kidding me?

Liepard is awesome! Especially the shiny one.

Stoutland is boring, every sodding trainer has one in that evolution tree.

Also, the cat pokemon haven't been as good as the dog ones, I mean Persian was rubbish, Delcatty was OK, but too rare. They needed to get a better cat and they did.

Hard to train? 4th Gym, I had a shiny at Level 50, so that's a load of tosh.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Liepard for me.
    I'm more cat than dog, and Stoutland is NOT a Pokémon ! I'm sorry but that's just a dog... A scaring dog.

Back