• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strangest name.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Jonk. It took me three weeks to figure out that he was a boy. xD He looks so neutral, from his haircut, to his facial features, to his clothes. We finally figured it out when someone spotted the Adam's Apple. Then he talked. Some girls have manly voices though so you'd never know. xD Anyway, yeah. That's probably the strangest name I've heard. Well, on someone I've seen first-hand anyway.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    My name! no not really I think the strangest name I have ever heard was a boys name in my class called Eizekiel

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    there is a girl in my chemistry class named la-a. pronounced ladasha.

lol, this reminds me of a girl in my high school named "Ra'na"...pronounced just like the relatively common feminine name "Renee"

Kids in high school can be cruel, though. Certain Hispanic kids took the opportunity to poke fun at her because of how ugly she was and the word "rana" in Spanish translates to "frog". XD

Ayselipera

Well I know a girl named Charlee and a boy named Vasilius.

That's about as weird as it gets around here...

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    A guy in my Economics class called Muhammad Mohammed, I know its one of the most popular names on the planet, but thats a bit much.

In second place for me was this girl who used to be in my Science and Art lessons, who honest to god was called Audio.

LilacArcanine

Aiber Enthusiast
    Years
    This isn't from RL experience (and I hope it never will be), but I seem to recall seeing Sasuke on a baby name website. Really.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Chaos. No joke... He lives up to his name 2:D

It's not really strange but my friend's name is Blade. I just never heard of a guy being named Blade.

What!? What about Wesley Snipes?

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    Meh, I remember this one kid, gah... What was his name.... It was like.... Hm..... I think it was something like Reed Reed Reed, I know that he had the same first, middle, and last name and that it started with an R... Dang it I can't remember but I think that it was Reed Reed Reed.....

Back