• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strangest name.

LilacArcanine

Aiber Enthusiast
    Years
    I have an Irish name, not surprising as I come from an Irish family, but anyways.

People never pronounce it right or get it mixed up. I'm keeping it for that very reason :P

Oh, I forgot Stannah and Samson from my old school, brother and sister.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    the only people i know with weird names are my best friend Jayleen.(i really like her name, its really unique.)
    and my other friend Tanah

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    My dance teacher once told a story of two foreign parents who thought that America named your kids so they left their daughter name as " No Name" but it later became No Name where the e makes an "a" sound. (I can't make the little hyphen over the e >_<;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2015
    Haha I had a classmate named Hooklee, lol think that's the weirdest named individual I have ever met.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, I'm not sure how they're spelled but the weirdest names I've heard in real life.

DéShawn (day - shawn): In my Algebra II class; total douchebag
    Amerit (amer - it): know from another friend

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    DéShawn (day - shawn): In my Algebra II class; total douchebag

With a name like that, of course he'd be a douchebag (then again my name is Damien which sound uber-pretentious).

Mimsy and Poppet are the two weirdest names of people I have encountered.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Topramenisha (Top Ramen-isha). Srsly. ._. And there's also shithead, pronounced 'shi-theed'. >.> There was another I heard of. She was called female (Fe Malley) because her stupid ass parents thought the doctors named her female when they put the gender right next to the word 'name' (on the other side of the papers, no less). Dear lord, help us. .​

Years
    Topramenisha (Top Ramen-isha). Srsly. ._. And there's also shithead, pronounced 'shi-theed'. >.> There was another I heard of. She was called female (Fe Malley) because her stupid ass parents thought the doctors named her female when they put the gender right next to the word 'name' (on the other side of the papers, no less). Dear lord, help us. .​

There's more than one shithead, as I saw it on several websites. Unless they are all talking about the same person lol.

Years
    These stories about kids having stupid or random words for names because their parents were too uneducated to know better are obviously jokes, and pretty old jokes at that. I'm surprised they're still going around.

Back