• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strangest thing you've eaten?

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
Years
  • I don't know exactly what it was, but it was something in a Japanese restaurant once. We went there, and they asked us to try this thing....so I tried it and almost gagged...that was one of the most vile things I had ever tasted. @_@

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Napkin. I was catching a cold the same day, so my throat was cloggy. So I was afraid and thought I had napkin stuck in my throat. I'm now officially turned off from napkins.

I've ate a tissue before and some other random bits of paper; but nothing compared to Erica and her papereatingness.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Schizophrenic said:
    I can't decide between the grasshopper hamburger, or a mix of everything off the school lunch menu.
    Unless there is a heck of a lot of bugs on your school lunch menu, I'd say the grasshopper hamburger was stranger.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • I ate stale Doritos earlier, but I'd have to say...grass. XD It was a dare when I was 6. XD

Years
  • I ate squid once, yuck!It was the worse thing ever.You could fell like moving and what not.For sure i'll never try it again XD.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Squid is yummy. *_* For all you westerners, all Chinese food is strange. xD

How 'bout Chicken feet, Duck feet, duck toungues, duck liver, all those stuff. *_*

(I'm serious, btw) xD

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
  • er... broccoli with ketchup, oh yea i also accidentally swallowed a rubber tire from one of my toy cars when i was little x.X, i liked to chew on those XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    No joke.. nor spam.

The weirdest thing i have eaten is McDonald's.

How i could eat over-processed meat (if rubber can be called that) shaped into a repugnant form known as a nugget, i really don't know...

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Dunno if it's really considered that weird... but I have eaten hair, paper, dog biscuits, clover, scabs, peeling skin and flower petals. Oh yeah, and I second on the McDonald's nuggets... slimy grey meat they are.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    McDonalds? Yeah that's about it. I dont eat weird stuff. A paper eating contest will do. XD

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    The strangest thing I ever ate...was...School food XD !!!!!
    I hate the school's food! I swear the hot dogs are rubber...o_o

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
  • The strangest thing i've ever eaten.

I don't really know what the weirdest thing i've eaten is.Well once I was little and was eating animal crackers one fell into black sand.I didn't give it much thought so I picked it up and ate it.Yes very gross.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Squid in Lanzarote. It was in this weird oil thing, and the heat of the country addedto the 'flavour' XD But, in my opinion, it tasted horrible. It really was disgusting XD

Back