• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Stronger than Arceus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    if this is true, then we only have the Turtle, the Phoenix and the Dragon left. These could surpass Arceus.

We already have phoenix, its ho-oh, btw ho-oh does actually means phoenix in japanese.
    That leaves dragon and turtle. :D

stargate1995

Mr. Flying Pickle Monster
    Years
    What I want to see is the opposite of Arceus, the destroyer. Seen as Arceus created the world/Universe/Pokemon I'de like a Pokemon to try to destroy the world/Univ.... possibly making the plot for the 3rd installment in this series... Anyway I don't belive this will happen and that Arceus will remain unchallenged for now.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    We already have phoenix, its ho-oh, btw ho-oh does actually means phoenix in japanese.
    That leaves dragon and turtle. :D

yeah that does make sense... and what if Rayquaza is the dragon? it is a typical chinese dragon, so it DOES make sense :\ and if that is true, its only logical that in this generation the Turtle will come... and surpass arceus.

Houndoom Shinigami

Ruler of Shinigami
    Years
    I agree with all of you. If Victini ends up being stronger than Arceus...that will be EPIC!

Victini uses ????(whatever).
    Arceus was defeated by enemy's ????!

See what I mean? Victini (tiny) vs God (Arceus) and Victini wins? Insanely epic.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I agree with all of you. If Victini ends up being stronger than Arceus...that will be EPIC!

Victini uses ????(whatever).
    Arceus was defeated by enemy's ????!

See what I mean? Victini (tiny) vs God (Arceus) and Victini wins? Insanely epic.
    It all boils down to the "Conservation of Ninjutsu" prinicple. Arceus is too big. His power, massive as it is, is spread throughout his entire body. Victini has a great deal of power himself, but it's compressed into a teeny tiny body.
    Therefore, Vic is effectively stronger than Arceus.

If you ever hear about a legendary germ Pokemon, run like hell.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    It all boils down to the "Conservation of Ninjutsu" prinicple. Arceus is too big. His power, massive as it is, is spread throughout his entire body. Victini has a great deal of power himself, but it's compressed into a teeny tiny body.
    Therefore, Vic is effectively stronger than Arceus.

If you ever hear about a legendary germ Pokemon, run like hell.
    Haha. Good ine. Victini also looks smarter, as it has more compreseed brain power

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    Yeah, I guess. And I always thought that since Victini was #000 in the Isshu Pokedex and was considered Phantom, he would obviously be stronger than Arceus.

if that's true, Victini is gonna be a über-über-über-über-über-über-über-über-über-über-über-über-über-über-über-über-pokemon.

The Red Chain

Yeah i think we all agree Victini will probably replace Arceus.
    Where are you guys even getting this from? Victini is a small legendary, with all base 100 stats, or a base stat total of 600.
    Proven in this picture :

Stronger than Arceus?

As you can see, all of Victini's stats are around each other number wise, the varying happening because of IVs. You encounter Victini at level 15, as shown in the preview I got this picture from. The 58 in HP : I ran a calculation for a level 15 Jirachi with 31 IVs in HP, and it has 59. Therefore Victini has a 30 IV in HP, hence the massiveness. XD

I'm afraid a small legendary will not be replacing Arceus anytime soon. On-topic, I do not believe Arceus will get a counterpart at all. That would be pushing it wayyy too far.

Houndoom Shinigami

Ruler of Shinigami
    Years
    Well, we're just disscussing anyway...lol. Well, it depends what you believe. I saw Victini's stats and some were higher than Arceus's, but I saw that a long time ago, they could've changed and there you have it.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Maybe~ But Arceus is really only somthing to do with Sinnoh myths and ledgends, so we could get an even stronger pokemon from Issue since its a far away region so they may have there own beliefs n' stuff!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back