• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Stronger than Arceus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Why? Just because they've gone over to Arceus doesn't mean they have to keep going up. What would happen if they didn't invent a legendary to top him?
    Well i guess you're right. But thinking about it now. What can now be added to the legendary line, havne they covered every mythology of the world now :P .

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    pangu created the world according to the chinese legend, but he did that with help from the Turtle, the Qilin, the Phoenix, and the Dragon. maybe that's the legendary trio! (yes i know theyre with four but it is logical and it is possible that they do this this time with the legendary four instead of 3. and a few months ago there was a rumor that there would be a pokemon that looked like a Qilin. (only they said that it looked like this(this= a link to a picture that looked like a Qilin.)) (if this was confusing please say so xD)

Last edited:

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    pangu created the world according to the chinese legend, but he did that with help from the Turtle, the Qilin, the Phoenix, and the Dragon. maybe that's the legendary trio! (yes i know theyre with four but it is logical and it is possible that they do this this time with the legendary four instead of 3. and a few months ago there was a rumor that there would be a pokemon that looked like a Qilin. (only they said that it looked like this(this= a link to a picture that looked like a Qilin.)) (if this was confusing please say so xD)
    I'm confused XD but yeah i see what you mean. I could tottaly, imagine a legendary turtle.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I don't see a second "Godly" Pokemon coming into play. They put too much around Arceus in the Fourth Gen creating most of the legends we have today.

And this will get a little off topic, but the devil isn't the opposite of God. God created the devil(lucifer) who was an angel before turning against god. Though Lucifer wants to destroy mankind and turn them away from heaven he does so because he doesn't want them tainting heaven with their presence. He hates humanity but still loves the God that gave him life. So a Devil as an opposite really wouldn't work.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    It's certainly possible that they'll make a Pokémon that's more powerful than most of the uber Pokémon that we have. They don't even have to make up and give you a fancy myth to explain its backstory; maybe you'd have to "look beneath the surface" to find its true power.
    Yeah im thinking like a time travel pokemon. or something like that, which could have something to do with the storyline.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    what if isshu has that much rivers and mountains in it because thats the body of pangu?
    (btw for the ones who don't know: mountains because it is its body, and rivers because it's his blood(and i mean panfu with that: if you want to know more go to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangu that site.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    what if isshu has that much rivers and mountains in it because thats the body of pangu?
    (btw for the ones who don't know: mountains because it is its body, and rivers because it's his blood(and i mean panfu with that: if you want to know more go to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangu that site.
    Wow pangu is a dude. I thought he was some kind of creature A penguin

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    No,I think that Arceus will be the last strongest Pokemon that they make.
    He is the god of Pokemon,you can't surpass that.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    What if Arceus is like jesus, and the next one created arceus? I'm not an expert on pokemon, but I'm pretty sure Arceus was hatched from a egg, and we all know the chicken comes before the egg.......

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    What if Arceus is like jesus, and the next one created arceus? I'm not an expert on pokemon, but I'm pretty sure Arceus was hatched from a egg, and we all know the chicken comes before the egg.......
    Hmmm, well arceus created the pokemon universe, which jesus didnt. Also I don't think arceus hatched from an egg. if you're thinking about the thing in hg/ss those where dialga/palkia and giratina which did. And since when did the chicken come before the egg? Where did the chicken come from then?

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years

o.o Jesus? haha. How could jesus make the world if the egg was in the world before jesus did?
    Arceus will still be the most powerfull pokemon for about 2-3 more gns, then a new one will come as powerfull or even more powerfull as jesus, erm I mean asrceus. As some1 said it does seems lika a good idea to put devil pokemon as oposite and make it number 666,but I guess that would put off catholics to buy this game and priests would be even more against pokemon.

monsutafangs

тнαт вσу ιѕ α мσηѕтєя~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    In my opinion, Arceus isn't what it's all made up to be. To me, the attacks are bland, and the character itself is kinda boring. I do think they will make a equal to it as a opposite, in respect of, if there is a ultimate creator, then there must be a ultimate destroyer. So yes. Though, I do not think it will be among the 5th Generation o.0' I don't have a reason to back that up.. I just don't think they would throw all their cards on the table so fast.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    In my opinion, Arceus isn't what it's all made up to be. To me, the attacks are bland, and the character itself is kinda boring. I do think they will make a equal to it as a opposite, in respect of, if there is a ultimate creator, then there must be a ultimate destroyer. So yes. Though, I do not think it will be among the 5th Generation o.0' I don't have a reason to back that up.. I just don't think they would throw all their cards on the table so fast.
    Oh yes that makes sence, even thought that is kinda like Satan, but imagine if one of the games ended up being God vs. Satan, That would be really cool plot wise.

Houndoom Shinigami

Ruler of Shinigami
    Years
    I personally don't want them to make a Pokemon stronger then Arceus. I mean, like Arceus created the whole Pokemon world. He ruled over 3 legendaries, he got really mad over a random jewel (which I don't really consider logical), and then saved the world in the past. Obviously, Nintendo owns Pokemon, and they can do whatever they want with it. They can even make a Satan Pokemon if they wanted to! If they actually MANAGE to make a Satan Pokemon, I'm gonna seriously puke. I mean, two gods in one world. One wants to destroy it, one wants to help it. I'm not saying I hate Pokemon,(in fact, I love it) but that is just insane. Sometimes I think Nintendo is failing. Rarely though. If they make even more god Pokemon, the smaller legendaries would have to eventually commit suicide. Everyone would have forgotten about them when like, a million god Pokemon come out. And Mewtwo. Remember Mewtwo? He was the strongest in Gen.1, and then he failed when whoever came out next. What about Mew? Mew was considered the God Pokemon at one time, and then Mewtwo came out. Then, Arceus. If God Pokemon come out every Generation, or if Zekrom and Reshiram end up being Arceus's Mom/Dad, then I'm gonna lock myself in an insane asylum. I swear.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Hmmm. Thinking again.. stronger than God. Big Bang (I belive in science) Like some kind of Universe pokemon. They already mix in so many different things, think about it. D/p was about time and space, yet, They had a freaking church. What is that about. Unless.... Sinnoh residents are scientologists

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back