• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen stuff to do after beating the main story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giraffe

キリンリキ
Years
  • I'm currently spending most of my time at the GTS Negotiations, which is helping me to complete me pokedex. I also go shiny hunting. :3

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • After I beat the main game, I usually just EV train and battle my friends. I also like to collect the items and look for other pokemon I like that I think would be good on my team or just to look at. I get sorta bored after the main game, but I sometimes just find something to do.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Its kinda sad, because nothing in the game had kept me playing the game.........

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm new but I got my Zekrom from an event on the wi-fi if you do it now, you can get him. I'm not sure when the event ends but I thought I'd help.

This thread hasn't been posted in since 2011. :( Your post is irrelevant, anyway, so. But yeah avoid reviving dead threads in the future, please.
    stuff to do after beating the main story

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back