• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stupidest thing you've lost to

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaikaCastillo

Spark Javelin!!!
    Years
    I lost to a Dustox in aBattle Tent when the stupid thing used Toxic. Stupid no items rule. Seriously, what does it prove when you win a battle against the mind-reading CPU without items? I've never figured that out.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Do wifi battles count? I've lost completely helter-skelter matches to total n00bs but then i'll challenge them later and sweep 5-0 lololol

Um, let's see...I guess my stupidest loss was letting my rivals Squirtle in FR/LG continue to use Withdraw. Since I only had fire attacks and weak attacking moves, I got tackled to death. XD

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    Can't remember what pokemon it was but it was because of my pokemon falling 'inlove' that it happened.
    It has happened to me a couple of times and it annoys me more than confusion, more than anything. It's soo annoying being told your pokemon is immobilized by love..at least I think it says something like that.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Lost to a miltank in Goldversion once.

It was that 3rd gym leaders.

she swept my team by attracting, and then starting her rollout spree.

Thats not stupid, that thing was satan in disguise. Beatin Whitney was the hardest part of any pokemon game ever =]

But yeah, my battle tower team got lol'd at by lickitung.

Ayesha

惚け
    Years
    I lost to a Geodude. It was only lvl 32 and I was using a Water type! It then used Selfdestruct and then my poor little Wailmer died. T_T But, the Geodude itself didn't die.. o__O

Years
    I was very low on HP and it was just me and my charizard the rest were all in my box and i versed a trainer i think it was wally in emerald (yes I love my Charizard it has visited all my games) and i versed him then i was really fine really no much health was taken and then i went and rechalled like all the gyms and then i was in he wild and i missed fire blast on a shromish it paralised me i had no pp left and i strugled my self to death so we both dide in the end

Ultimo Spriter

I'm back ...
    Years
    on emerald battle tower
    i was 1 more battle away from annabel when my latias and swampert (ausome duo) lost to a azuril and a cleffa

darn baby pokemon

JessieB

Pixel Princess
    Years
    I can't think of any specific time, but confusion and attract are the most horrible attacks ever, lol.

Oh! no, wait! A pikachu. Lost to a pikachu. It kept using agility and I just couldn't hit the darn thing.

Sir Matt

Ultimate Trainer of Dragons
    Years
    I was playing my brothers Diamond, and for a some reason he was stuck at valley windworks with his Monferno. I ran into a Buizel in the grass near the windworks, and it pwned the Monferno....

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I'm not sure, probably a Girafarig. I couldn't catch it and it cut my Mew's HP in half. I don't even know how.

In the end, I ran. >.> Like a coward.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    i think i lost to a zubat..... wait yes i did i can recall i had a level 6 chansey i was trying to train up and then it sort of lost......i never carry potions around with me

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I have always hated rattata, and to even further my hatred for them, I keep on dying when they use moves like pursuit and quick attack.
    I'm about to kill them: quick attack kills me.
    I'm switching out for fear of a quick attack: pursuit kills me.
    And hyper fang is just not fair D=
    Oh yes, I have also been killed by a... kricketot. You see, DP added benefits to many attacks, most of which I was aware of. However, I did not know that they gave bide priority!

Euphoric Magikarp

Magikarp ~<3
    Years
    I always lose when i'm using my weaker Pokemon and battling a weak Pokemon, but then that Pokemon uses growl, leer, or sand attack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back