• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stupidest thing you've lost to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukespade

Poke'mon Author
    Years
    well it isnt in any of the normal games but i did lose to a magneton in pokemon ranger shadows of almia! and my styler lvl was 37 i was so angry!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2008
    My Electivire, Porygon-Z and Rhyperior all lv 50 lost to a Chimecho in the 4th round of battle tower :O

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    I remember one time I was a Lvl 100 Raichu in Mystery Dungeon Blue, and something lowered my defense so low I fainted in a few hits. >: (

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
    Anything with Double Team and/or Toxic in the Battle Tower. It's just tooooo frustrating. Also, it's awful to lose to OHKO moves. I've been left jaw-dropped when moves like Guillotine and Sheer Cold hit my last Pokemon.

As for Pokemon themselves, I think the weirdest Pokemon I lost to that I can remember was Pinsir...? With Guillotine, of course. I can't remember.

Years
    The other day, I re-started my Yellow version and lost to Gary on the first battle. Nonetheless, I could not stand for this humiliation (and the fact that my Pikachu already hates me enough at the beginning of the game), so I re-started again, and won the second time. =P

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
    A level 16 Lombre.

It had a bunch of status inflicting moves, and nature power, which ALWAYS turned to stun spore to boot.
    I had used a level 20 Combusken against it, too. =(
    It made me angry beyond end...

RyCario

RJC
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2010
    I lost to a trainer w/ Sableeye a few times in Ruby... Like 10 times.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    When playing Pokemon Platinum, I faced a Wi-Fi trainer with 3 Spiritomb... with Wonder Guard.

BahamutH

And iN hoPes oNce aGaiN
    Years
    Oh well it was simply horrifying... it was a ... linoone or... I can`t remember but it was a swaggery pokemon with my awesome 200 atk metagross at lvl 50... It used swagger three times and... end of the line for my metagross...

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    back in the day when Pokemon yellow was the coolest game ever I lost to my rivals eevee.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Oh well it was simply horrifying... it was a ... linoone or... I can`t remember but it was a swaggery pokemon with my awesome 200 atk metagross at lvl 50... It used swagger three times and... end of the line for my metagross...

This thread hadn't been posted in since December, that's well over the one month period for reviving threads.

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back