• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"(****) sucks, I don't know how people can like it"

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    My family keeps saying that the music I listen to(rock/metal) isn't good and that I should listen to something else. Meh, I just shrug it off and put the volume! :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I don't express my love for the things I love that openly for someone to come and bash it in front of me. Most people don't really know what I like.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    Usually, I get poked at by not only people around me, but family as well for my gothic taste and personality. Of course, most people are completely unaware what goth actually is, and it just makes my blood boil when people persist on just going off of what someone else told them.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    I get flak all the time for my taste in film, art, literature and music. A lot of people write off the stuff I enjoy as "hipster bull ♥♥♥♥." More power to them.

Back