• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Suicune or Entei?

Suicune or Entei?

• Suicune

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • Entei

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    Master6770 said:
    Mean look would help you catch him.
    Use your umby to do that, mean look it then baton pass to someone who can twave it, of course your umby will have to be at a high level in order to be faster than suicune.
    Whic level does Umbreon learn Mean look??
    P.S:I already have a Gastly,just when does he evolve?
    EDIT:I'd also like to know how to see him.

Last edited:

Cloud Strife

The One Winged Angel
    Years
    Your gastly nows mean look.
    Thats good, train him up to level 40 or so, mean look suicune, then your gengar will have to fight suicune on it's own so you can catch it.
    btw, in G/S/C wasn't Twave a TM if so can gengar learn it, cause then gengar can Twave suicune making it easy for you to cacht him.

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    Thanks for the info,but when does Gastly evolve into Haunter??

Cloud Strife

The One Winged Angel
    Years
    Hey you like umby!
    Anyway gasly evolves LV22 or something like that, can't remember really.
    Oh, and raikou's in Aust77's master ball

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    DarkCharlie said:
    I can't decide. I don't really like either of them. Anyway, what happened to Raikou?
    Raikou's not there because I already caught him like Master6770 said.This poll was also made so that I can decide who to catch next.
    EDIT:Thanks Master6770 for Gastly's evolution level.

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    What???My Umbreon's level 49 and he still hasn't learned it!!!

Years
    Catch Suicune, she's really useful. I know that the game never actually gives a gender for Suicune, but she looks like a girl to me. So, ha!! Lol. Btw, does anyone else notice that she's the only cute looking pokemon out of the three legendary dogs? Oh, and the dogs look more like cats? Lmao. Okay, I'll shut up. ^.^. But, I have Suicune on crystal...none of the others in any other game outside of crystal. Mostly because I accedently killed Entei once and I'm afraid to try again...

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    I don't need the level anymore.I just put it in the daycare till level 27 then trained it up one level.Well can anyone give me some tips on how to get Suicune?

Cloud Strife

The One Winged Angel
    Years
    Use your gastly's mean look to trap him, Oh... and in G/S/C isn't Twave a TM cause if it is then teach to you Haunter so you can paralize Suicune, then lower his HP no red and throw a Ultraball at him

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    Ok good.Just one question: Does my Haunter have to be level 29-39 to be able to encounter Suicune??I'm asking this because I never encounter him when my level 28 haunter is at the top of my party.I only see him if Raikou,Umbreon,Feraligatr are at the top of my party.

Last edited:

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    I guess i'll put it in the daycare.My Scyther is in there as well so i'll just evolve my Eevee into Espeon while waiting for my Haunter to level up.

P.S:I like Umbreon better its just I breeded my Umbreon with Ditto to get an Eevee.

Last edited:

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    Does the order in which you catch them really matter? =/

Besides, can you even just decide that you're going to catch one before another?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    I like Entei the most (because it's fire type) so my vote goes...for...Entei.

Back