• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Suicune or Entei?

Suicune or Entei?

• Suicune

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • Entei

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    To tell you the truth,Entei is actually pretty good because some fire can be useful against the elite four (Especially not Lance tho).

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Master6770 said:
    And Entie's a good sunny beamer too.

Make a netbattle team with sunnybeam entei THEN try and tell me its a good sunnybeamer.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    4 capturing Suciune I guess it kinda depends on the version ur playing. If ur playing Crystal its a breeze. If ur playing Gold or Silva its a different story (I hav a complete Pokedex and I STILL havn't caught the wild Suicune on my game **blushes**). Wot I did 4 Entei and Raikou woz I trained my Haunter, Dak, up 2 level 43 and gave it a Quick Claw. It new the moves Hypnosis, Mean Look, Dream Eater and Night Shade. I used Mean Look and then Hypnosis just 2 make sure that the dogs stayed where they were, then I used Night Shade and Dream Eater 2 put them in the red and just chucked fast balls and ultra balls like heck. This worked 4 Entei and Raikou, but 4 Suicune he woke up and used Roar, which nullified the effects of Mean Look. U hav 2 b careful with that trick, all of the Legendary Dogs no Roar.

Back